• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 369 praises

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:40 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

(clipped)

Wow, this is the new spamming style? Copy my post wholesale then add your dumbass spam links? Disliked and reported.

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:38 AM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

So many bo lan pa people.lol

All got gang har?

Welcome to mcf where mod rule apply... u better find a gang first. If not be like me hid and don’t comment.
Turboflat4 and Discoburg praised this
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:28 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I'm considering a Hyundai Genesis Coupe for my next car- does anyone know how reliable they are? I'd like to know if there are any major issues the car is known for, and what the best model years are. Also, is a 3.8 worth the extra cost over a 2.0T? Thanks!

I don't know about you but big cylinders beats any turbo ..hehehe..

And needless to say, I've owned 4 Hyundai cars new and old and I can surely assume they are pretty much reliable.

Best of all, this is one of the brands that don't give you sudden heart attack.

only 2 case of stranded car , problem is old flat battery needing replacement due to life time aging.

It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:30 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Welcome to mcf where mod rule apply... u better find a gang first. If not be like me hid and donât comment.

Welcome back! Long time no see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you. 😂

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:15 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Welcome back! Long time no see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you. ð

That sounds so...porker

Posted 14 May 2019 - 04:24 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Welcome back! Long time no see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you. ð

Haha.. no time to post nonsense. Now got more things at work.. want to troll also hard.😂😂😂
Turboflat4 praised this
Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: auto culture underground 2019 and 8 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users