Auto Culture Underground 2019 - The illest of SG cars !

(edited)

LOL! For some strange reason I feel like I am way past my 30s even though i'm still under 30. I used to enjoy meet ups at kallang when I got my hands on a beat up W124. But over time when i got to drive better cars, I realised I prefer to avoid such events. I prefer to lay low. It just seems like a way to show off your car, which to some people seems cool. I'm way past that. I drive what I like and I do not need to be part of some event like that. Occasionally it's nice to admire nicely done up cars but ultimately it isn't like they are yours or can test drive them freely. It's pretty warm at these gatherings anyway. I pity the girls who accompany their husband/boyfriend.

That's why I like to keep my meetup under the radar. Because I want it to be more about like minded people and friends meeting up and actually talking to each other. Cars are nice but they come secondary. It has to be about people and kakis jioing each other down. Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

So many bo lan pa people.lol

All got gang har?

Your dislikes are more than your posts. [laugh]

Go back HWZ lah. You thrive there better.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Running engine idle is already offense, NEA pls come book them.

Just joking anyway.

Seems like in near future trying to blow air con inside stationary car is only fully legit on EV only. 

No emission.  [laugh]

Aiyo , these days , really lots of green eye people cannot see others driving exotic cars lor 

I'm considering a Hyundai Genesis Coupe for my next car- does anyone know how reliable they are? I'd like to know if there are any major issues the car is known for, and what the best model years are. Also, is a 3.8 worth the extra cost over a 2.0T? Thanks!

Turbocharged

Seems like in near future trying to blow air con inside stationary car is only fully legit on EV only.

No emission. [laugh]

Our electronic also come from burning fossil fuel leh... unless we gone nuclear
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

(clipped)

Wow, this is the new spamming style? Copy my post wholesale then add your dumbass spam links? Disliked and reported.

Turbocharged

So many bo lan pa people.lol

All got gang har?

Welcome to mcf where mod rule apply... u better find a gang first. If not be like me hid and don’t comment.
  • Praise 2

I'm considering a Hyundai Genesis Coupe for my next car- does anyone know how reliable they are? I'd like to know if there are any major issues the car is known for, and what the best model years are. Also, is a 3.8 worth the extra cost over a 2.0T? Thanks!

I don't know about you but big cylinders beats any turbo ..hehehe..

And needless to say, I've owned 4 Hyundai cars new and old and I can surely assume they are pretty much reliable.

Best of all, this is one of the brands that don't give you sudden heart attack.

only 2 case of stranded car , problem is old flat battery needing replacement due to life time aging.

Supersonic

Welcome to mcf where mod rule apply... u better find a gang first. If not be like me hid and donât comment.

Welcome back! Long time no see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you.

Supersonic

Welcome back! Long time no see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you. ð

That sounds so...porker
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Welcome back! Long time no see. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've missed you. ð

Haha.. no time to post nonsense. Now got more things at work.. want to troll also hard.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1