COE Bidding – 1st Round of May 2019

Carbon82

Turbocharged

There is still lots of backlog to fulfill, especially those who booked when Cat A was at $26K.

Car distributors will not bid aggressively, else it will eat into their profit margin.

But with a 3 weeks gap this round, prices will likely head north, with limited rise up to 10%

My prediction came true 

Cat A up 10%. The rest stagnant

↡ Advertisement

6th Gear

My prediction came true

Cat A up 10%. The rest stagnant

Means what har? Hehehe

Got my CatA Gcoe first time round. Mitsubishi.

AD bidded at 38k for me

Gcoe ?

Wow. How much to top up ?

I wonder if non-g got chance or not. Mit attrage only at 62k for non-g

Just go into LTA website look at the estimated profit margin of each car, u will know if the price you signed at is realistic.

If at sub 30k Coe, the profit margin is only 5k to 10k for those bnb cars like attrage/note and with Coe increasing so much, you can do the calculation yourself.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

COE up or down, there will always be about 2,500 fellows get their new cars. Congrats to the 2,500 new car owners.

Gcoe ?

Wow. How much to top up ?

I wonder if non-g got chance or not. Mit attrage only at 62k for non-g

Correct me if I'm wrong. No need to top up. My AD can bid 1mil, my coe will also be worth 36.7k.

Attrahe not 62k la. More like 65k, before the recent rise

Correct me if I'm wrong. No need to top up. My AD can bid 1mil, my coe will also be worth 36.7k.

I think that bro is asking whether you got top up $$ for the guaranteed coe package or not?

Top up at the point of buying the car and of coz not now.

And attrage was promotion price at 62k at the car@expo. Not sure g-coe is 63k or 64k. Even if at 64k after cevs rebate, before rebate is 74k. Coe price now 36k, so car price only 38k..

Top up at the point of buying the car and of coz not now.

And attrage was promotion price at 62k at the car@expo. Not sure g-coe is 63k or 64k. Even if at 64k after cevs rebate, before rebate is 74k. Coe price now 36k, so car price only 38k..

Ohh the g coe was abit scammy by C&C. They reduced the list price during expo, but increased the price for G coe. End up if u go for G coe, price is the same as pre expo.

Non Gcoe price is about 1k better.

On paper Gcoe is 3k, but include extra 1k serv credits and 500 fuel voucher

• Praise 1

Ohh the g coe was abit scammy by C&C. They reduced the list price during expo, but increased the price for G coe. End up if u go for G coe, price is the same as pre expo.

Non Gcoe price is about 1k better.

On paper Gcoe is 3k, but include extra 1k serv credits and 500 fuel voucher

Ic. Thanks. 65k not a bad price. But is a basic model without leather seat. I believe they require a car to trade in else will need top up. And their trade in value super low... They quote me 1k above scrap value.
  • Praise 1