• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
23 replies to this topic | 366 praises

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, I have a rubbermaid cooler box to give away, have been keeping it for too long. The handle is a little degraded but otherwise functional. Good for those who wants to keep some cold beer for outing or bring kids for picnic.
Please PM me, pick up at hougang area. I am passing it on because of environmental friendliness reason. those who do not mind an old box please PM me or post it back here

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190504_131225.jpg

Edited by Ct3833, 04 May 2019 - 01:41 PM.

Count-Bracula, 13177, Othello, Tianmo, Fu11thr0tt1e, Solar, Asicskk, 10 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:47 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Support! 

Refuse, RE-USErecycle

Circles Life Referral Code: HTWWD

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Support!

Refuse, RE-USE, recycle

I think should be : reduce, re- use, recycle
Ct3833, Tianmo, Asicskk, Freeder and Mustank praised this

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:51 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

both right , the schools teach 4 Rs now. My sons say one  [laugh]

Ct3833, RH1667, Tianmo, Asicskk, Freeder and Mustank praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:52 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

both right , the schools teach 4 Rs now. My sons say one [laugh]

Thanks all. My smart phone in- correct my spelling .

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:58 PM

Carbon82

Used to be 3 'R' (from the late 90s): Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Now 5 'R' liao: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle.

8NV6E6k.jpg

RH1667, Tianmo, Ct3833, Fu11thr0tt1e, Roadrunner2029, Mercs, BanCoe and 2 other members praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:59 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

both right , the schools teach 4 Rs now. My sons say one [laugh]

Seems like time to study again. Thanks
Fu11thr0tt1e, Carbon82 and Uncle2 praised this

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Used to be 3 'R' (from the late 90s): Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Now 5 'R' liao: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle.

8NV6E6k.jpg

This is educational..i have failed the first criteria, I did try to do the second one, now I am doing the third one to redeem myself. Haha.

let's try to do what we could to protect the beautiful place that we are in. If we view the earth from space, we are really living in the most beautiful place human could find todate, so it is our duty not to create more damage for our selfish reasons, after all our journey here is very very short compare to the life span of this universe.

Edited by Ct3833, 04 May 2019 - 02:20 PM.

RH1667 praised this

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:32 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Eh? Not 6R???

Reinvent

Refuse

Reduce

Reuse

Recycle

Repair

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I almost wanted to say I want, then I tell OC come and see. She gave me that look and said, " you got use meh, we just gave the treadmill away and you want to bring back something else!!!"  and then walk away... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

Good deed bro Ct3833... [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup]

Othello, Ct3833 and Spring praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:55 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I almost wanted to say I want, then I tell OC come and see. She gave me that look and said, " you got use meh, we just gave the treadmill away and you want to bring back something else!!!" and then walk away... <_< [laugh] [laugh]

Good deed bro Ct3833... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Tianmo is karang guni man.
Tianmo and Ct3833 praised this

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:08 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kalang guni ............... siu po zwa, le-lio , dian si gi !!!!! 

Edited by Othello, 04 May 2019 - 03:09 PM.

Ash2017 praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

actually i really dont mind become karang guni man, I know some stay landed and drive merc ones... ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

Ash2017 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

kalang guni ............... siu po zwa, le-lio , dian si gi !!!!! 

KNN, these days po zwa, le-lio they also no want liao, open mouth only ask got handphone, laptop or shek jiu or not... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:31 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KNN, these days po zwa, le-lio they also no want liao, open mouth only ask got handphone, laptop or shek jiu or not... <_<  [laugh]  [laugh]

ya, sibeh selective. My friend got many things kenna rejected, tell him to carry down to void deck himself  [laugh]

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:54 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ya, sibeh selective. My friend got many things kenna rejected, tell him to carry down to void deck himself  [laugh]

Yah sibei KNN one, according to my kalang guni collector, many are actually Indonesian from batam. They come here dont even have the trolley, newspaper and stuff they all not interested, only want handphone, computer and shek jiu, other things they hiew also no hiew... <_<

Once i got a LG TV, he even say can help me remove it free, if not I ask ppl come and clear still need to pay. I told him to FO, i rather call TC to come and collect... [laugh]  [laugh]

These days I collect all my used stuffs one corner, and newspaper wait until like 30kg-40kg then I ownself send to one kalang guni shop at bukit batok,  OTOT and I think they give better price.  ^_^

Edited by Tianmo, 04 May 2019 - 03:56 PM.

RH1667, Carbon82 and Lala81 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:11 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The Rs that we are doing is for the benefit of our future generations. [thumbsup]
Carbon82 and Lala81 praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:37 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks for the interest. Box given out.
RH1667 and Hoseyboh praised this

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:39 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I want to share an interesting experience here. Since no one was keen to pick up the box here, I offered it up in Carousell for free. A couple of interest parties responded but one came in quite quickly to reserve the box. Lets call him A. So A asked me for contact, next B contated me to arrange for pick up, after that, C was the one who called me to say he has arrived to pick up the box.
After a few hours, A pinged me to ask if anyone has contracted me, I said yes. Later he ping me again,l if anyone has picked up the box, i said yes, and he seemed quite puzzled.
What I am trying to speculate here is A might be a karung guni, and he outsourced the pick up job to someone else. I am ok with that as long as the box is out into good use, but what I am thinking is there might be an existence of such business. Haha.

Edited by Ct3833, 08 May 2019 - 09:40 AM.

Lala81 praised this

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:54 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I want to share an interesting experience here. Since no one was keen to pick up the box here, I offered it up in Carousell for free. A couple of interest parties responded but one came in quite quickly to reserve the box. Lets call him A. So A asked me for contact, next B contated me to arrange for pick up, after that, C was the one who called me to say he has arrived to pick up the box.
After a few hours, A pinged me to ask if anyone has contracted me, I said yes. Later he ping me again,l if anyone has picked up the box, i said yes, and he seemed quite puzzled.
What I am trying to speculate here is A might be a karung guni, and he outsourced the pick up job to someone else. I am ok with that as long as the box is out into good use, but what I am thinking is there might be an existence of such business. Haha.

Just to pick up one box also so complicated ah? Involved 3 parties?  [sweatdrop]

Ct3833 and Mustank praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: cooler, box, rubbermaid, give and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users