• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
306 replies to this topic | 1,242 praises

Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:54 PM

LSTE88
  • LSTE88
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

poor staff

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:13 PM

Kodiaqer
  • Premium member
    Kodiaqer
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

not the english..

Amnesia.. its a terrible thing for mild senile dementia

like tat jialat, no cure lor

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

cmcex
  • cmcex
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Stop calling these people salesperson/salesman/saleswoman

They dont fit the word sales and to label them as that is an insult to the word. They are merely ORDER TAKERS.

No diff from mcdonalds counter crew, walk into mcdonalds is just dunno want to eat what, but surely eating at mcdonalds. In other words confirm sale just whats the sale about.

Dont be fooled by their income 6-8k, thats all besides the referral for trade in cars to outside dealer, we call ping pong. Each car easily 500-1000, so now you know where your trade in value goes to.

Zxcvb praised this

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

Vinceng
  • Premium member
    Vinceng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sales staff get their commission from
- trade in car
- insurance
- referral for after mkt accessories fitting
Sdf4786k praised this

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:36 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They dont fit the word sales and to label them as that is an insult to the word. They are merely ORDER TAKERS.

No diff from mcdonalds counter crew, walk into mcdonalds is just dunno want to eat what, but surely eating at mcdonalds. In other words confirm sale just whats the sale about.

Dont be fooled by their income 6-8k, thats all besides the referral for trade in cars to outside dealer, we call ping pong. Each car easily 500-1000, so now you know where your trade in value goes to.

You sound sour?

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:59 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not really la. I walk into bm also nv buy their car

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:00 PM

cmcex
  • cmcex
    4th Gear
    Author Image

You sound sour?

Sour? Oh no no no.... I never respected Agent sales staff, like i say, to label them as sales is an insult to the sales word.

I only regard them as order takers and nothing more than that, ask them about other brands apart from the brand they selling, they know nuts, i would say even their own brand they also wont know most of the things. You never seen how they sell Altis during 2006-2008 boom. Q numbers were issued, and busy jotting down orders, selling? No need, just take orders will do.

BM meaning BMW or Borneo? Maybe they didnt mange to take your order. But for the rest, basically queue up to place order.

Edited by cmcex, 13 May 2019 - 04:07 PM.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:26 PM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe you can consider their altis ?

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:30 PM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you can always self-sell the your own car.. and see whether you can get the same better returns.. 

don't begrudge other people their livelihood... 

Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:33 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sour? Oh no no no.... I never respected Agent sales staff, like i say, to label them as sales is an insult to the sales word.

I only regard them as order takers and nothing more than that, ask them about other brands apart from the brand they selling, they know nuts, i would say even their own brand they also wont know most of the things. You never seen how they sell Altis during 2006-2008 boom. Q numbers were issued, and busy jotting down orders, selling? No need, just take orders will do.

BM meaning BMW or Borneo? Maybe they didnt mange to take your order. But for the rest, basically queue up to place order.

But can't an order be called a sale? Orders taker cannot be a sales-man or sales-woman?๐Ÿ˜…

I guess even hawker assistant taking an order is a salesman too? No? Hehe...

Likewise table wiper can be towkay and durian seller a sales director?

I kid. Know where u coming from but think as long as they dun say they are Sales Experts or Sales CONsultants and when questions are asked, standard reply is "its like that one" can oredi.

But these days, titles can be printed at $25 or less per 100 pcs so dun get too upset...these orders takers can take home $6-8k not bad liao. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Just yada-ing

Safe ride
Cheers

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:38 PM

Kia7200
  • Kia7200
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Maybe you can consider their altis ?

Ha. I rather get civic

Borneo. I don't think their sales r that good la.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:39 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But can't an order be called a sale? Orders taker cannot be a sales-man or sales-woman?๐Ÿ˜…

I guess even hawker assistant taking an order is a salesman too? No? Hehe...

Likewise table wiper can be towkay and durian seller a sales director?

I kid. Know where u coming from but think as long as they dun say they are Sales Experts or Sales CONsultants and when questions are asked, standard reply is "its like that one" can oredi.

But these days, titles can be printed at $25 or less per 100 pcs so dun get too upset...these orders takers can take home $6-8k not bad liao. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Just yada-ing

Safe ride
Cheers

The onli order taker I'm truly impressed are those coffee shop assistants. U got a table of 10 ppl ordering different drinks and this guy can remember all by memory alone.....power sia

PSP415, Khng8, Zxcvb and Mann123 praised this

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:46 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The onli order taker I'm truly impressed are those coffee shop assistants. U got a table of 10 ppl ordering different drinks and this guy can remember all by memory alone.....power sia

U dun say. Add milk, less sugar, straight, less milk, diluted tea, "kick no in", "kick ball", teh with si, kopi kosong, yuan yang, hot water, coke, tiger, SOYA bean etc๐Ÿ˜‰

V power memory. Next time go, he or she can remember what u ordered 2 weeks ago somemore. Scary. This type brain cannot retire, straightaway chui. Senile. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Late tea break yada.

Safe ride
Cheers
Soya praised this

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:49 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U dun say. Add milk, less sugar, straight, less milk, diluted tea, "kick no in", "kick ball", teh with si, kopi kosong, yuan yang, hot water, coke, tiger, SOYA bean etcรฐ

V power memory. Next time go, he or she can remember what u ordered 2 weeks ago somemore. Scary. This type brain cannot retire, straightaway chui. Senile. รฐรฐ

Late tea break yada.

Safe ride
Cheers

Yeah no horse run. So that means they can qualify to work as SE at borneo?...lol

Edited by Soya, 13 May 2019 - 04:52 PM.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:53 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

So that means they can qualify to work as SE at borneo?...lol

Can!

Dun play play. Some of these drive supper car one, i mean supercar. They take drinks order for fun, pass time or learn from other car order takers too. Deep waters. Dun see no up k.

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Safe ride. Be kind. Stop by to give kopi bro a sale. Order Soya bean drink oso can. Just kidding.
Cheers

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's not about asking but the way it was asked.
Eg u really think he drives a ferrari vs wow he drives a ferrari?
Eq low la

No point telling him he has low EQ.

He won't understand.

Cos he has low EQ.

:D
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 May 2019 - 05:22 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No point telling him he has low EQ.

He won't understand.

Cos he has low EQ.

:D

Skali he tink u praise him for driving Mercedes EQ...

Attached Thumbnails

• eq.jpg

Jamesc praised this

Posted 13 May 2019 - 07:11 PM

jcchia
  • Premium member
    jcchia
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Not true lah. Dont believe go check out ministers salaries.

U too should compare YOUR PAY with those lower paid too โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.lolxxx

Too many comparison may not good for your health.

Secure with a job, work hard, bring home nice meal, spend time with family members, read more about our progress n others.

That's shall be a more happy lifestyles โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ...Be good ..... lolxx

Ct3833 and Soya praised this

Posted 13 May 2019 - 07:42 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

U too should compare YOUR PAY with those lower paid too รขยฆรขยฆรขยฆรขยฆ.lolxxx
Too many comparison may not good for your health.

Secure with a job, work hard, bring home nice meal, spend time with family members, read more about our progress n others.
That's shall be a more happy lifestyles รขยฆรขยฆรขยฆ...Be good ..... lolxx

Surely there are lower pay people than I am but I suspect I might be at the fairly bottom of the pyramid.
On a serious note, fully agree with you. Health is important, money is never enough..one need to step back and ask oneself what is his priority in life.

Edited by Ct3833, 13 May 2019 - 07:44 PM.

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:22 PM

Zxcvb
  • Zxcvb
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Car dealers should just put these at their showroom. Can customize somemore. Want leather or fabric seats? Sports rim? Start buttom or traditional key turn? Manual or auto transmission? LED or halogen lights?

0*hiGMu0kkUXL5Z3tG.jpg

Soya praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, borneo motor, toyota and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users