• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
306 replies to this topic | 1,242 praises

Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:41 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Your vios so condemn that it saddens u that it's still on the road? Sorri, catch no ball

I love my vios just can't bear for her to be on the road for another few more years.

Yes I do talk to her.😁 in fact all my previous cars from 120y, corolla, switch, vios and now vezel.πŸ˜€

Haha...with gratitude that this fellow stayed with u almost a decade, least problem and faithfully ferrying your loved ones, some really heavy as well.

Language of love and appreciation. Did not start easily. First was all the kns directed at other idiots on the road. Then on other topics like "that car looks chio, u got hebbie blood? But i cant let u kiss her"Γ°

Off on conversations. For me, it takes some stress off.

Just me and my ride. Hehe

Cheers

I carass (claybar), Polish 6, 7 times a years all diy.

He can speak tomyum?

poo Thai mai dai krup.

Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:10 PM

PSP415
  • PSP415
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I love my vios just can't bear for her to be on the road for another few more years.

Yes I do talk to her.Γ° in fact all my previous cars from 120y, corolla, switch, vios and now vezel.Γ°
I carass (claybar), Polish 6, 7 times a years all diy.
poo Thai mai dai krup.

πŸ‘u love your ride!

Definitely took more care than me which is once a month car wash plus interior vacuuming. No DIY or polishing.

But yes, we both talk to our rides πŸ˜‚. Glad i am not alone here.

Safe ride.
Cheers

Posted 17 May 2019 - 01:37 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

poo Thai mai dai krup.

Ahemmm.....are u sure that doesn't mean u want a happy ending in thai?... [:p] [laugh]

Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:22 PM

Kodiaqer
  • Premium member
    Kodiaqer
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ahemmm.....are u sure that doesn't mean u want a happy ending in thai?... [:p] [laugh]

it means

talk thai cannot sir...

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 04:35 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I tried ............. but which language you used πŸ˜…

body language ? 

:D

Mercs praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:44 AM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Munich alphina nt related to alphina nor mubich motor i hope

Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The above two posts show that if you feed the trolls long enough they evolve into super trolls with spambot powers. Eh, RadX?

Edited by Turboflat4, 19 May 2019 - 04:02 PM.

I like Anaal.........Nathrakh.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, borneo motor, toyota and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users