Borneo motor cut sales staff comm

Supersonic

If u put cost savings of 5 to 10K, you see the accelerated speed of learning for buying cars liao .

Once pressure kicks in, even aunties who never use GRAB or UBER becomes very intuitive with the smart phone app.

the idea is to evolved , not revolutionised

Else you have a huge worker problem on your hands.

buying a car cannot never be pressure by5k 6k. if so he/she probably not advisable to get a car. IMO.
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

i'm still waiting for the day we can buy new car through online configurator, with all options available.

options available locally is just sooo sad for most brands.

Tot merc and bmw already allows that ? Just have to wait much longer for the delivery . The issue is , you have to pay ARF and whatever taxes for those options .

There was once when I option my car with almost 400k worth of options . But of course after seeing the option price list , I took out a lot of those chosen option and force myself to think that those are the nice to have but useless options ..

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Tot merc and bmw already allows that ? Just have to wait much longer for the delivery . The issue is , you have to pay ARF and whatever taxes for those options .

There was once when I option my car with almost 400k worth of options . But of course after seeing the option price list , I took out a lot of those chosen option and force myself to think that those are the nice to have but useless options ..

Careful, bro. Wait some lame clone troll hanging out in this thread starts questioning your supercar ownership too.

That's not far from the truth actually

Hv a fren who is a Toyota loyalist. His first car was Corolla. Then replaced w another corolla. Got promoted. So upgrade to 2L Camry. Then after many years, upgrade to 2.5L Camry. Hosay liao

But he kpkb 2.5L road tax high n ask me how come conti can come up w 1.6L or 1.8L turbo n pay low road tax but Toyota cannot. I asked him back why he keep buying Toyota then. He say coz reliable, simple n he don't trust all these new engine technology. Told him he just answered his own question.....lol

I would say his views represent the majority more than 90 percent of the local car buying population .
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. If I'm buying a stand fan, I just for cheap crap like the generic Giant one. All the branded stuff also breaks down after a while and the air flow may not even be as good. And to some, cars may be exactly as generic and fungible.

Lol. Yeah sometimes a bit confusing. You got to pull the lever twice etc.

Those nonchalant Toyota buyers who buy expensive Dyson fan or obscenely overpriced Dyson hairdryers swill laff at your Giant fan

Guess it's fair and square....lol

Supersonic

Those nonchalant Toyota buyers who buy expensive Dyson fan or obscenely overpriced Dyson hairdryers swill laff at your Giant fan

Guess it's fair and square....lol

And I'm ok with that.

We both enjoy the wind rushing past us, just in very different ways. :D

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Should sell cars from vending machines.

Now the less bright here will be saying how to put the cars in the vending machine?

Must be a very big vending machine.

Just put the key in the vending machine. Punch in the code after paying and take the keys.

And then just drive away.

:D

• Praise 2

Should sell cars from vending machines.

Now the less bright here will be saying how to put the cars in the vending machine?

Must be a very big vending machine.

Just put the key in the vending machine. Punch in the code after paying and take the keys.

And then just drive away.

I will use sledgehammer smash the vending machine

wah ... very confusing leh

you mean irl mock is a pap supporter and porker is not gay?

ðð

#fakenews

I report you to pap

• Praise 1

Beside reliable, what can they really talk abt their cars?

U hv made ur efforts in the other toyota thread. Dun come here & start another similar one.
  • Praise 3

(edited)

U hv made ur efforts in the other toyota thread. Dun come here & start another similar one.

@kia7200 can post in whatever topics he choose to. Whether his comments appeal to you does not matter. Members are free to post within mcf guidelines Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Praise 1

It's already started and it's not by me. Maybe u need to put in more effort to quote others

It's already started and it's not by me. Maybe u need to put in more effort to quote others

Ignore that guy . You are free to post in whichever topics you are interested in.

Ignore that guy . You are free to post in whichever topics you are interested in.

Sure I will. And I don't know why these ppl think I will stop posting those facts which they like by giving me dislike or what
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

@kia7200 can post in whatever topics he choose to. Whether his comments appeal to you does not matter. Members are free to post within mcf guidelines

Well done this is a very broad minded post.

Free speech means people can express their views.

People can call me an idiot and I will accept it as I respect people's right to express their opinion.

5 points to you.

Edited by Jamesc

Twincharged

Now Mac, last time 430. Last time meaning 3 years ago already.

just curious, always hear of super cars needing to fly the car back to do servicing, aka spyker. Is Mac the same, or there is a service availability here ?

(edited)

Service here la.  Fly back is Pagani if u want to upgrade your car to new spec.

Edited by Mockngbrd

Well done this is a very broad minded post.

Free speech means people can express their views.

People can call me an idiot and I will accept it as I respect people's right to express their opinion.

5 points to you.

People call me a troll And have made worst remarks about me, gave me 5 dislike points. Why? Cos I ask about his Ferrari. But I am happy. Why? Cos there are indeed petty man in this country. So to say women are petty is not totally correct.
↡ Advertisement