• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:41 PM

jonbaekis00
  • jonbaekis00
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, i am looking to let go a set of Vossen cv7 20 inch rims comes with Conti cs6 tyres

here are some specs :

Rim 

20 inch,

PCD 114.3 x 5

9J width

+32 offset

condition 9/10 no major kerb rash

Tyres

Continental Contactsport 6 tyres

255 / 30 / 20

more than 80% left of life.

previously fitted on Lexus GS450h, will be able to fit most japanese and korean cars of similar sizes or bigger. 

letting go at reasonable price, anything reasonable will let go due to rush sale 

any takers pls PM for WhatsApp, or just simply reply to this thread 

Thanks !!

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:44 PM

LSTE88
  • LSTE88
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

expensive 

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+

Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Gabdat  |  4th Gear

Good and comfortable touring tires

Dunlop announce in Oct 2018 that all ES will be supplied with these tires. So mine came with it. During test drive, a set of different tires were used. This is my first ever Dunlop tires and so far I am happy with it. It's not perfect but go... » Read More

Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+

Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050+  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SZ_ford  |  4th Gear

Dunlop sport maxx 050+

Been using this for 2 weeks (255/35/19). Very happy with the cornering grip, feels more confident during hard cornering and generally quite silent while cruising Thread is nicely designed but sidewall does look a bit boring (MIC and CONT... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Continental ContiSportContact 6, Performance Tyre

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, vossen, cv7, toyota, mazda and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users