Malaysia allows rear windows tinting as dark as they want!

Zxcvb

Turbocharged
↡ Advertisement

Why is he filming and driving at the same time as if it's a car review. His English is horrible.

Anyway no diff between MY and local car with regards to window film.

Many locals now put this lame looking put on shade in the front 2 Windows which to me is dangerous.

Many locals now put this lame looking put on shade in the front 2 Windows which to me is dangerous.

I agree, I drove a "courtesy" car 2 months back which had this shades. I felt uncomfortable with regards to visibility. Or maybe I'm just not used to them

I agree, I drove a "courtesy" car 2 months back which had this shades. I felt uncomfortable with regards to visibility. Or maybe I'm just not used to them

Well bro for me the issue is I need to see where the other drivers' vision is when I drive. Is he looking in my direction or somewhere else.....

But alas many chose to hide behind it.

I am one of those that put these front shades (after failing inspection for over tinted front windows!). Helps in reducing the sunlight falling onto my arms. You will get used to them.

Once the shades flew off onto the road when I wound down the windows! Luckily traffic was light and I could u turn to pick them up.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I don't install also, would prefer the visibility all around. 

Edited by Dafansu

Supersonic
(edited)
Must pay RM5000 for permit....every 2 yrs

U want ah?

Edited by Soya

Turbocharged

Told you this Loke guy is our good fren!!! Let them tint as dark as possible..... then come SIN.... we summon as much as possible!!! Thank you Loke!!  [rolleyes]  [lipsrsealed]

Supersonic

Told you this Loke guy is our good fren!!! Let them tint as dark as possible..... then come SIN.... we summon as much as possible!!! Thank you Loke!! [rolleyes][lipsrsealed]

Maybe he shld tint Firefly pilot window dark dark oso to prove it's safe. Somemore no ILS. Their pilots either bestest in the world or descendents of kamikaze...
  • Praise 1

Fake taxi in the making. Who coming first? Pun intended.

Supersonic

We SG cars cannot in locally ..... :a-aggressive:

Now will LTA allow this MY cars into SG ? [confused]

If can, another double standards again .... :ouch-it-hurts:

We shld collect SGD5000 as permit

Twincharged

We SG cars cannot in locally .....   :a-aggressive:

Now will LTA allow this MY cars into SG ?  [confused]

If can, another double standards again ....  :ouch-it-hurts:

So many Malaysian Cars & Motocycles,so Bloody Loud Exhausts,LTA like idiot... [furious]  [furious]

I don't install also, would prefer the visibility all around. 

Me too,don't even got Window Films on my new Car...even Free also don't want.

Supersonic

I have the shades for the 2 front windows for the past 20 years. They reduce the glare and hrat effectively. Visibility is not compromised as they just fine nets. They don't cover the whole windows and the wing mirrors are not obscured. You must use it to realise the brnefits.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

I have the shades for the 2 front windows for the past 20 years. They reduce the glare and hrat effectively. Visibility is not compromised as they just fine nets. They don't cover the whole windows and the wing mirrors are not obscured. You must use it to realise the brnefits.

I think depends on individual, for me even with a window film installed, I find the visibility already not perfect. Used to drive my old car after the films deteriorated I removed it and find it better in terms of driving, of course hotter.  [laugh] Part of the reasons for not installation also because travel up north often, easier to clear custom. 

Edited by Dafansu

Supercharged

Why is he filming and driving at the same time as if it's a car review. His English is horrible.

Anyway no diff between MY and local car with regards to window film.

Is it??

I thought his english was very good.

Must be me.

Supersonic

I can't stand those mesh shades or perforated stickers on windows. Sat in a Grab car once n the car had perforated stickers front n back. Feels claustrophobic n car sick after that

Supercharged

Told you this Loke guy is our good fren!!! Let them tint as dark as possible..... then come SIN.... we summon as much as possible!!! Thank you Loke!!  [rolleyes]  [lipsrsealed]

provided our dear LTA starts to catch them.. before they have this ruling, how many times you see m'sia cars with super dark tint and still roaming on SG roads..

↡ Advertisement