Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines should merge

Blueray

Already mention, look for expansion out of boleh.

anyways, MOU nia, and knowing how things work in boleh ...  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

↡ Advertisement

Actually now oredi SQ ripoff by operating Silkair on the Sin-KUL route..

yes, pay SQ for Silkair is a rip off.  [lipsrsealed]

(edited)

Does it mean if one books SIA, there is a chance to take a flight planed and crewed by MAS? 

Yes. but I think  it will indicate (operated by Malaysia Airlines) on the website when you do the booking like what SQ codeshare with other airlines does.   We can don't choose that particular codeshare flight if dun want to.   Not all flights are codeshared.   Only 1 or 2 flights is.

Like what i booked from Air China last year.  There are some flights that codeshare with SQ in the Air China's website but the fare is definitely much higher than taking Air China flight. 

So I assume that if you book a SQ codeshare flight from Malaysia Airlines website, the fare for that SQ flight is definitely higher than taking MH flight.

Thus, not to worry so much as SQ has codeshared with many other airlines.

Edited by Dleodleo
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

anyways, MOU nia, and knowing how things work in boleh ... :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

Maybe that's why crooked doc wanna sell MH? Coz he buay siong MH agree to work w his greatest enemy, SG

yes, pay SQ for Silkair is a rip off. [lipsrsealed]

Not juz Sin-KL but all the Silkair routes. Budget airline standard but charging 5-star carrier price. Champion sia

(edited)

Yes. but I think it will indicate (operated by Malaysia Airlines) on the website when you do the booking like what SQ codeshare with other airlines does. We can don't choose that particular codeshare flight if dun want to. Not all flights are codeshared. Only 1 or 2 flights is.

Like what i booked from Air China last year. There are some flights that codeshare with SQ in the Air China's website but the fare is definitely much higher than taking Air China flight.

So I assume that if you book a SQ codeshare flight from Malaysia Airlines website, the fare for that SQ flight is definitely higher than taking MH flight.

Thus, not to worry so much as SQ has codeshared with many other airlines.

Think will not be taking SQ flights with MH code share..

Hopefully, MH will not jinx SQ ....

Sq really wan to cut costs until like that meh..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 9

Think will not be taking SQ flights with MH code share..

Hopefully, MH will not jinx SQ ....

Sq really wan to cut costs until like that meh..

Ya I dare not also.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Ya I dare not also.

I will still fly MH

But it's gotta be at almost budget-carrier fare coz that's the standard that it is

Supersonic

I will still fly MH

But it's gotta be at almost budget-carrier fare coz that's the standard that it is

I have not taken MH in many years but their safety record is bad. Judging from how they lost the plane, you can see that their management is really incompetent.

So I won't take it at any cost. Budget airlines can go budget for frills but never for safety...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1