• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 25 praises

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:59 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone here updated yet ?

https://www.cnbc.com...are-breach.html

Sounds serious , but what I am baffle is the company that actually did it 

Tianmo, Spring and car50 praised this

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:02 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I set my apps updates to auto,  saw an whatsapp update 2 nights ago in the middle of the night.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

updated 17 hours ago... :relief:

back to the same old days ...

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:11 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mine updated three nights ago.

But apparently, apple phone no auto update. My uncle colleague asked me how come his apple phone did not auto update when he set to auto update of apps. He asked me help him to update. Went into his app store and manually press on the update icon.
car50 and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:48 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Mine updated three nights ago.

But apparently, apple phone no auto update. My uncle colleague asked me how come his apple phone did not auto update when he set to auto update of apps. He asked me help him to update. Went into his app store and manually press on the update icon.

yup. Apple have to manually update.

So if there is a problem, its the user who insist on the update. 

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users