• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 225 praises

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:00 PM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Really more than words...  [thumbsup]

https://sg.news.yaho...-074324560.html

Tianmo, RH1667, Ender, Tohto, mersaylee, Genes, Sadan and 8 other members praised this
BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:06 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

lai lai, show big big everyone can see... :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

Cheesey74, RH1667, Ender, Genes, Sadan, Icedbs, SiLangKia and 4 other members praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:00 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

big heart.🖒🖒🖒
SiLangKia and Cheesey74 praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:08 AM

SiLangKia
  • Premium member
    SiLangKia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So heartwarming, I shed a tear, hard to find nowadays....

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:31 AM

Cheesey74
  • Premium member
    Cheesey74
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Actually i encounter such scenario before whereby an elderly using a walking stand was slowly crossing the road despite the lights turning red on him n he is still halfway thru..

At that exact moment, i really want to go n help him cross the road or at least act as a steward in case some anxious kanchiong spider driver/rider just cut from behind n knock him down but some how i can't overcome my paisehness to do it..

Damn.. i must really try harder next time.

This DHL youngster completely put me to shame...

BSS "From Each His Best"

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:38 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Frequently when I stop my car for elderly crossing, there will be some big shot honking from behind. Their two minutes bigger than cow cart wheel.
Mustank and Tianmo praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:52 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Frequently when I stop my car for elderly crossing, there will be some big shot honking from behind. Their two minutes bigger than cow cart wheel.

they might not know what is happening in frontfront if your ride. Nowaday too many with eyes glue onto their phone or TOUCH SCREEN head unit.

a friendly wave to acknowledge and continue let the elder cross. once those elders come into view the rear vehicle will acknowledge as well.

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:55 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

they might not know what is happening in frontfront if your ride. Nowaday too many with eyes glue onto their phone or TOUCH SCREEN head unit.

a friendly wave to acknowledge and continue let the elder cross. once those elders come into view the rear vehicle will acknowledge as well.

True, I always give a friendly wave. But half the time they angrily (and dangerously) overtake from the side especially turning into small lane, not traffic lights.

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:09 AM

Ash2017
  • Ash2017
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There are so many unsung heroes in our mist.

Lets give these individuals more recognition.

In MCF I cant think of anyone except daftrue. 

Angcheek praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:27 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Do what everyone does, just stay rooted until they complete their crossing. Sometimes the vehicles behind do not know what is happening in front... So cannot really blame them also. But I belive they will also wait if they knew.
Tohto praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 10:09 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

There are so many unsung heroes in our mist.

Lets give these individuals more recognition.

In MCF I cant think of anyone except daftrue.

You asking
For daily bread ah

Dun run to me and complain hahhahahhah
SiLangKia and Ash2017 praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:05 PM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For me..

2 incidents..

Car break down blocking the road, I go down help the lady push to the side.. other drivers all eye power.. fxxker in a merc somehow dare horn.

Recent..
Car accident hit railing, debris block.. I go down clear road.. all eye power.

People usually eye power
Cheesey74, Ash2017 and RH1667 praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:10 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually i encounter such scenario before whereby an elderly using a walking stand was slowly crossing the road despite the lights turning red on him n he is still halfway thru..

At that exact moment, i really want to go n help him cross the road or at least act as a steward in case some anxious kanchiong spider driver/rider just cut from behind n knock him down but some how i can't overcome my paisehness to do it..

Damn.. i must really try harder next time.

This DHL youngster completely put me to shame...

Some time we paisei or what i dun know how to say...
I also same.. haiz
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 18 May 2019 - 12:34 PM

Carbon82

giphy.gif

Kudo to this young man.  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

While I applause for his kind act (very much needed by the older man), I am seeing some risks with his act.

He merely hold on to the man with 1 hand, grab the walking aid and dash across the road.  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]  I would rather he take a little more time to ensure that the man was positioned properly on his back, before walking (instead of dashing) across the busy junction.

I have personally helps needy with road crossing (lending them physical support or clearing the traffic for them) on a few ocassions, and safety for the both of us are always a top priority. There was a case where I have to stop and pull back an old lady half way through a zebra crossing, when I saw a car wanting to overtake the stationary cars in front... [furious]  

RH1667 praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: dhl, elderly, help, driver, stops and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users