Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

2 also German marque, maybe merc don't like audi so merc instigated driver to whack audi lah...anyway,the way ah pui walk very KL.. He should give some lee xiao long stunt and jump on the bonnet and swipe his nose

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

PMD are not suppose to be on the road in the first place.

should at least make sure they are mandatory to buy insurance. So many victim of PMD cannot get compensated.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

should at least make sure they are mandatory to buy insurance. So many victim of PMD cannot get compensated.

In places like the US, homeowner's insurance provides personal liability insurance including third party property damage. This applies even when you're outside your own home, e.g. if you're cycling in the park outside your home and knock someone over. It should apply to PMDs too. The only exclusion is stuff that happens when you're in your car (that's where motor insurance comes in).

I have no idea if Singapore home insurance covers things like this under personal liability. If if doesn't, I'm not surprised, it'll just be one more thing we're paying first world rates for, with third world service.

Hyundai SMC2552R

no matter what happened if intentionally to cause harm to other will always be judged as guilty.

https://youtu.be/EeO276_MjRA

Traffic police need to setup a new department to investigate all these videos put up in road.sg

Maybe they should buy the whole website and use it as a means to prosecute rude Drivers.

They will be v busy .

• Praise 3

(edited)

Hyundai SMC2552R

no matter what happened if intentionally to cause harm to other will always be judged as guilty.

Biker is a freaking idiotic numbskull ............. what if Hyundai go berserk and mow him down ? Please lah, see wall still wanna go bang meh ? Some people just dun know when to tarik. Stay behind and force the farker to drive on lah . What can he do, gostan on PIE ? 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 7

Supersonic

Hyundai SMC2552R

https://youtu.be/EeO276_MjRA

Biker was stupid initially but eventually he realised he had nothing to gain. And the driver of the car needs to be brought to task.
  • Praise 2

plant pruning going on, nobody is going anywhere in a hurry.

live and let live lor.

2 idiots.  [speechless]

• Praise 3

Tua loli get on my nerve when they hog or obstruct me.

To taunt tua loli like what the biker did is plain stupidity.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

He can press on the horn for so long but he cant step on the brake pedal.

He refused to let the fellow cut in, and in the end, still lost! [thumbsdown]

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

no doubt audi fault but cam car also need to slow down a bit at junction.

yup. he/she has seen 2 cars making the turn before, yet still maintain speed .......... 

Ironic is there were "SLOW" road markings  [laugh]

Just another holy-holy-chap with zero sins

no doubt audi fault but cam car also need to slow down a bit at junction.

Yes , before these fellas put up footage of other wrong doing, have to check to Make sure he is free of wrong doing or else it will be own goal

Turbocharged

Technically got middle finger is considered road rage liao, of course mata ignore most road rage reports but if there is damages it increase the chances they might look into it. Like how the amdk threw his bike unto the other guys car.

nice.. now all those people can come out and doxxing law is in place.

Can see only but its muzzle so cannot finger the person.

was the guy injure or car injured? 

Car injure, go cliam insurance , else look for private law suit.. at least thats what my limited understanding is.

Haha I guess depends how much the guy kanna kick kao peh kao bu to his local mata chu and if got actual damage or not

So Police got do anything, or playing their handphones.

• Praise 1

Biker is a freaking idiotic numbskull ............. what if Hyundai go berserk and mow him down ? Please lah, see wall still wanna go bang meh ? Some people just dun know when to tarik. Stay behind and force the farker to drive on lah . What can he do, gostan on PIE ?

I think the biker try go forward, however the Hyundai driver swerve left and right dangerously which nearly knock down the cone or get too near the cars on left lane.

this is dangerous act and he/his may repeat the same to others road user including us.

hence take note of this driver hyundai

SMC2552R as he/she wish to be famous.

Twincharged

I think the biker try go forward, however the Hyundai driver swerve left and right dangerously which nearly knock down the cone or get too near the cars on left lane.

this is dangerous act and he/his may repeat the same to others road user including us.

hence take note of this driver hyundai

SMC2552R as he/she wish to be famous.

Ya, but the biker also no brain, car vs bike, if car hit bike, biker sure will get injuries from minor to severe, whereas car most likely is just a small scratch or dent. So better stay away instead of continuing to want to provoke this driver even further. Should let authorities handle this type of driver. Unless it's a big truck, then this truck go challenge the car, then see whether the car dare to do this stunt or not? If car hit truck, car in losing end.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1