Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

I did the same once when my dad had a mild heart attack.. I drove with headlights on with hazard light on as well to the hospital.

Most of the driver did give way when I high beam them..

I think most drivers on the road do give way in such situations. Recently saw a F10 on ECP highbeaming to get people to give way and accelerating off pretty briskly and the particular stretch when I saw this, all cars including myself gave way. Feels good to see the civic mindedness of people in such situations. Nobody gave chase nor hogged the lane. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

pardon my kaypohness but now I'm intrigued by your story. Did you manage to catch the burglars red handed?

I had a family emergency once when I had to rush to my mum place for a emergency as she was staying alone with my dad hospitalised. She heard noises and people ransacking her living room. She locked her room door, called the police and also called me. I rushed over as well. But still had to mind safety on the road regardless of what kind of emergency.

• Praise 2

I'm not siding with the mini driver. Maybe there is a big emergency though no excuse for driving like a maniac. The cam car was just minding his/her own business and the mini did not seem to want to disturb the cam car too. That is why I presume the mini might be rushing for an emergency. I always give other drivers the benefit of the doubt if I see them rushing and not disturbing other cars. I will quickly give way and practise defensive driving.

I had a family emergency once when I had to rush to my mum place for a emergency as she was staying alone with my dad hospitalised. She heard noises and people ransacking her living room. She locked her room door, called the police and also called me. I rushed over as well. But still had to mind safety on the road regardless of what kind of emergency.

My understanding of an emergency defers greatly from yours...

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

I'm not siding with the mini driver. Maybe there is a big emergency though no excuse for driving like a maniac. The cam car was just minding his/her own business and the mini did not seem to want to disturb the cam car too. That is why I presume the mini might be rushing for an emergency. I always give other drivers the benefit of the doubt if I see them rushing and not disturbing other cars. I will quickly give way and practise defensive driving.

Your last statement said it all about how one should be driving in an emergency situation. The mini might be in an emergency but the way he drove was dangerous. fire engine and ambulance are operating in an emergency mode all the time but they dont drive like the mini guy is. When people drive recklessly, flasj or honk furiously from behind , I will also give way but not because I think they have an emergency matter but I dont want to get into accident with them. Edited by Ct3833

but i see big screen a few time, i still cannot figure out why that subaru jam brake....

Noticed that the Subaru's left signal indicator was on just slightly before impact. Probably he wanted to filter in behind the tralier but the tralier was so slow that made him come to almost complete stop. Brake before turning on left signal indicator.

Last minute decision + poor judgement + zero situation awareness.

He should have just accelerate and filter in by the front. It is a XT, sure have more than enough BHP for that.

Hypersonic

When two spiders meet.

Prius is PHV?

Sui put his car there, get hit and claim loss of earnings.

Now no need to work.

:D

Supersonic
(edited)

Ouch!

The biker did not even bother to check for traffic on his right! And to exit and almost immediately filter into middle lane where the car was is really careless.

The car approaching also did not seem to slow down or becos bike too close liao. Or did not expect bike to move into his lane so fast.

Haiz. Hope the biker is not too badly injured. When cam car passed, did not notice any movement from the fallen biker.

Safe ride pls.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

Wow two cars ahead was a Bentley. Lucky him.

the Taxi has collision avoidance? when the driver stepped  ebrake, the rear brake light was blinking?  

Prius is PHV?

Sui put his car there, get hit and claim loss of earnings.

Now no need to work.

:D

yah looks like he did not press his horn right? 

Edited by Ct3833

Twincharged

Wow two cars ahead was a Bentley. Lucky him.

the Taxi has collision avoidance? when he was on ebrake, the rear brake light was blinking?

Yup that's because it's Hyundai Ioniq ma. It come as a standard for taxi too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1