Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

Siao lang is an understatement for this guy...

He even dare to warn summon aunties not to issue him summon anymore, Champion!!

IUocJJi.jpg

Actually I don’t understand the last sentence

What is you give me, I take Y

Actually I don’t understand the last sentence

I think he meant:

You give me, I tekan U.

• Praise 2

BMW right? Haha.

Ya sometimes need to refer back almost couldn't see the right side.. Luckily most videos run long enough to make out any required details blocked out by the plastic previously.

Given by AD lor, can kpkb but the adhesive might damage the solar film if they replace, and getting them to redo solar film might open up another can of worms altogether. See how it goes ba..

BMW right? Haha.

Nah not BMW, Korean car only.. Everytime I go back Komoco service sure got things to complain about; last time specifically asked them not to touch the tyres as I had nitrogen in them but they did so anyway, and they pump wrong pressure somemore (mine's staggered setup)

Sorry for OT..

• Praise 1

Nah not BMW, Korean car only.. Everytime I go back Komoco service sure got things to complain about; last time specifically asked them not to touch the tyres as I had nitrogen in them but they did so anyway, and they pump wrong pressure somemore (mine's staggered setup)

Sorry for OT..

The camera really in a bad position.. imagine accident coming from right side and 50% of the footage is blocked.

Better fix the position properly

This is my front cam.. full 100 degree

I ask shop to redo until it’s right smack middle

post-24802-0-56311900-1559885295_thumb.png

post-24802-0-71304500-1559885488_thumb.png

• Praise 6

Actually I donât understand the last sentence

Come to think of it. If really halfway driving & siao bcum more siao how ah? Will implicate innocent lives anot? This is like a time bomb can go off anytime u know. Also doesnt seem minor wor.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Come to think of it. If really halfway driving & siao bcum more siao how ah? Will implicate innocent lives anot? This is like a time bomb can go off anytime u know. Also doesnt seem minor wor.

Can only hope no innocent road users will kena.

Guess since this photo's out, we may hear more about his so called grievances and why he hasn't eaten in days, hunger strike?

Hopefully, he gets help and soon. Personally his behaviour not rational and like u said, a mental time bomb. In SOME of this group of ppl, in their minds ONLY ONE WAY to help is give money without strings attached as they feel whole world owes them.

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 2

Twincharged

I think the Vios driver stay yishun....haha.

the new crazy has moved to PARIS ....

PAsir RIS !

Hypersonic

This Chao Vios driver really need to do time in Changi prison to learn . No matter what, it is we tax payers who have to pay for his lodging and food in Changi .

No he shouldn't go prison. I do want to waste my tax on him.

Just give him the rotan. I volunteer to do the canning myself.

:D

• Praise 3