Singapore Reckless Drivers part VII

RadX

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/videos/2202713996502484/UzpfSTE2MzE4MjY5ODAyNDUzNDY6Vks6MTQwNDA0Nzk1NjQwOTM3Ng

Authorities always preach to slow down while reaching traffic junction and get ready to shop at amber, i know the cam driver should be patient but how about police car? No blinker but still do opposite to what they tell others to do?

On top green arrow to right just stayed on for 1 second and turned off, LTA should really see how to manage these turning right arrows. At times they can stay on for good 20 seconds and on other occasion they turn in 2-3 sec.

Just yesterday was waiting at New bridge road and was waiting to turn to merchant road, arrow to turn right went off as soon it came on (was not able to move at all, as there were car in front pocket and they also have to cross while arrow was already turned off).

No excuse the police ran a red light.

:D

↡ Advertisement

Ccb lorry driver use phone while driving

https://youtu.be/rte-4c4eWhc

These people cannot make call just before riding away, not only lorry driver but seen a number of case when people pick up the phone and start driving. If call is that important, make a call before driving off.

Also suggestion to move your camera location below your rear view mirror, with current placement entire right side is obstructed.

• Praise 2

I guess maybe rules are different for everyone, everyone would be slamming if that was a PHV driver but now as it is police everyone saying see if one day he need help of police. I always respect authorities and emergency vehicles even light is not in their favor, but if it is no emergency situation they should follow same law as others.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

You have car cam and got the van plate number?

He report you report him back.

Stopping a vehicle to take photo is not allowed.

Oh really , was not aware of that . Yes I do have him on dash cam stopping to take photo.

(edited)

Oh really , was not aware of that . Yes I do have him on dash cam stopping to take photo.

[thumbsup]

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

Even a cat is more helpful sometimes when you have an accident...

Don't be a pussy, help out [:p]

62595741_848751672165611_490652833352253

65387419_848751692165609_525089829162477

I think one only finds that in Kuching Malaysia
  • Praise 1

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/videos/2202713996502484/UzpfSTE2MzE4MjY5ODAyNDUzNDY6Vks6MTQwNDA0Nzk1NjQwOTM3Ng

Authorities always preach to slow down while reaching traffic junction and get ready to shop at amber, i know the cam driver should be patient but how about police car? No blinker but still do opposite to what they tell others to do?

On top green arrow to right just stayed on for 1 second and turned off, LTA should really see how to manage these turning right arrows. At times they can stay on for good 20 seconds and on other occasion they turn in 2-3 sec.

Just yesterday was waiting at New bridge road and was waiting to turn to merchant road, arrow to turn right went off as soon it came on (was not able to move at all, as there were car in front pocket and they also have to cross while arrow was already turned off).

if assuming there is a red light camera, i would think the police car would not get flashed because the light just turned red in less than a second before the police car crossed the white line.  so is the police car in the  wrong if there is no flash? next, the cam car made a right turn immediately when the green arrow came on, he was quite hastily.  The situation is 50/50 but since no incident, move on.

But LTA should go extend the timing of the green arrow.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Would not be the first time on candid camera...

Our local roads also got many bikes do this type of stunt everyday... Die die must squeeze.
  • Praise 1

if assuming there is a red light camera, i would think the police car would not get flashed because the light just turned red in less than a second before the police car crossed the white line.  so is the police car in the  wrong if there is no flash? next, the cam car made a right turn immediately when the green arrow came on, he was quite hastily.  The situation is 50/50 but since no incident, move on.

But LTA should go extend the timing of the green arrow.

Car cam was an ass (regardless who is on other end), at night it is already quite difficult to gauge oncoming vehicle speed with all glares and car cam didn't slow down and quickly want to turn. Not sure how to tell LTA but at times the green arrow is becoming joke, even people standing in turn right pocket will not make it stay on for a while but quickly turned off while they are trying to cross (i presume it detect if there is a car to stay green for extended period and turned off quickly if there is no one there, but it have proved me wrong again and again so not sure if they reduce the timing for it to stay green after 7-8pm [confused] ).

• Praise 1

I guess maybe rules are different for everyone, everyone would be slamming if that was a PHV driver but now as it is police everyone saying see if one day he need help of police. I always respect authorities and emergency vehicles even light is not in their favor, but if it is no emergency situation they should follow same law as others.

I also dont like mata especially those special departments ones......but this are just regular joes whose duty are to patrol the streets and neighborhoods, preventing crimes and such. The officers in the patrol cars maybe talking crap or keeping a vigilant eye for suspects.....so i rather give them the benefit of the doubt.
  • Praise 3