驾车用手机, 多的是, 没事, 交警喊捉,爽一下子, 若是它们要认真, 拍照举报, 一张一百元奖励制度, 那就如政府常掛在嘴边的提高生产率了. 双赢, 哈哈哈

Twincharged

Chase by dogs my balls oredi drops.. Chase by TIGER!!!! OMG

where is Wu Song when you need him ?

s-l1600.jpg

• Praise 1

(edited)

This is reckless 101!

I was distracted by the white BMW SUV turning left at 5 to 7 seconds without any signal.

a**holes like that should be taken out of the car, thoroughly beaten up and strung upside down and naked by their testes. With piano wire.

Oh did I mention that those who fail to signal their turns mildly annoy me?

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Chase by dogs my balls oredi drops.. Chase by TIGER!!!! OMG

Tiger run faster then dog. Lucky not chased by cheetah, if not I think the biker will not be able to get to post this video online.

Turbocharged
(edited)

not saying he was correct  but the road design is funny, the junction can turn both left and right but the exit point curving toward the left, plus the opening at the middle of the road adding difficulties in making right turn.

Just saw someone posted a google maps of the junction, so PHV can turn right, but still poor design.. blame LTA

Edited by Beanoyip
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/videos/2202713996502484/UzpfSTE2MzE4MjY5ODAyNDUzNDY6Vks6MTQwNDA0Nzk1NjQwOTM3Ng

Authorities always preach to slow down while reaching traffic junction and get ready to shop at amber, i know the cam driver should be patient but how about police car? No blinker but still do opposite to what they tell others to do?

On top green arrow to right just stayed on for 1 second and turned off, LTA should really see how to manage these turning right arrows. At times they can stay on for good 20 seconds and on other occasion they turn in 2-3 sec.

Just yesterday was waiting at New bridge road and was waiting to turn to merchant road, arrow to turn right went off as soon it came on (was not able to move at all, as there were car in front pocket and they also have to cross while arrow was already turned off).

What kind of stupid traffic light junction is this? Blink 1s to turn right..

Turbocharged

The car that got hit was speeding too.

Speeding sure, but he has the right of way.. PHV should be more patient for road to be clear..

Video can't prove the car was speeding, but shows the PHV turned out without due care.

What kind of stupid traffic light junction is this? Blink 1s to turn right..

Its one of those "intelligent" ones for traffic management.

There are sensors for right turn also and if the sensors do not detect a stationary waiting car then the right turn arrow will be just a few short blinks.

Turbocharged

Its one of those "intelligent" ones for traffic management.

There are sensors for right turn also and if the sensors do not detect a stationary waiting car then the right turn arrow will be just a few short blinks.

If there's no stationary car, there shouldn't be an arrow in the 1st place!  [furious]

↡ Advertisement