Google suspends business with Huawei

RadX

Twincharged

I believe this will in the medium & long term backfire the USA

This will force China companies to develop their own technology and be independent on others.

I doubt if Huawei is free government influence. People dont freely admit that there is backdoor entrance for American Intelligence through their American chips and software.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

Hypersonic

This will force China companies to develop their own technology and be independent on others.

I doubt if Huawei is free government influence. People dont freely admit that there is backdoor entrance for American Intelligence through their American chips and software.

Yup. Sure got backdoor. Haha if the Chinese, Russians find the backdoor for the the American stuff. Why would they announce?

Turbocharged

HW should have Plan B by now ...... wont kill them with these few . 

[laugh]

they already kick start the plan B since USA was playing games with ZTE 2 years ago.

And the whole world will adopt huawei’s tech! Can’t wait!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

just wondering after HW...which MIC brand will be the next? :slow:

the issue for export control is: software / firmware blah blah all consider export....

anyone and everyone can be hit

if the chinese govt step in.. gd luck to all...

there was an industry, led lighting, which was so profitable

but china govt decide to subsidise. results, even philips and osram exit the market

• Praise 1

they already kick start the plan B since USA was playing games with ZTE 2 years ago.

yap ... but im surprise they never try to market their Cndroid over the past few yrs .  They will still be able to survive in mainland ... but global market is almost vanish over nite. 

• Praise 3

Many USA supplier companies will be hit as well , HW is also their customer. A sudden drop in quantity demand ..... many companies up and down the chain will be scrambling for SOS now ... too much capacity now with no Sales . haha maybe will lelong . 

After this sage , I believe Chinese companies will not trust the US much anymore.  

• Praise 6

Many USA supplier companies will be hit as well , HW is also their customer. A sudden drop in quantity demand ..... many companies up and down the chain will be scrambling for SOS now ... too much capacity now with no Sales . haha maybe will lelong .

After this sage , I believe Chinese companies will not trust the US much anymore.

Yah this move will kill both. Huawei will be hurt but this will force them to take supplies from japan and korea. In short term huawei is hurt but in long term it will be google and other 4 companies loss.

Huawei will launch their own OS system and playstore, which eventually will challenge android and ios.

And this suspension might lead china to ban export of rare earth minerals to usa thats useful for military use and electric car

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

yap ... but im surprise they never try to market their Cndroid over the past few yrs .  They will still be able to survive in mainland ... but global market is almost vanish over nite. 

if they show the world their OS earlier, who wants to use?

But now, if they are "force" into developing their own OS and have no choice to use their own OS, given the chinese culture, they will take their own domestic market by storm. No scare nobody use mah.

Huawei is obviously back up by the PRC gov, could even be state owned by now,  so those countries that owe china money, those countries that are on the  "belt and road" projects funded by the PRC gov, huawei wont vanish from there I think... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

The Chinese authority can best avoid being seen to pander to the trade war which would only seen by the world as a retaliation.

The new iphone will be on the market soon, if the Chinese people are patriotic, the entire population should NOT Q and buy the iphone. This would send the best signal or message to USA.

But as we know there would some axxhxxx who would buy.

Strategy - united people, will not stand to be bullied, you cause pain and you shall also receive pain

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

I think very soon internet may also be totally cut off liao, those want to run out is almost confirm too late...  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

how many of those  new generations of the rich and powerful in china still hanging ard in USA after the total recall in the last 2 years?  I suppose not many left, mostly tio recall back and soft lock up already?  [:p]

Heng my deals are mostly payable in SG, not much funds left in china, if not now I also  [bigcry]

Hypersonic

Guess which phone Huawei CFO was using ? Shhh ... [laugh]

the one that kept the doctors away!!! [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

It was a plan B, will only be activated as contingency such as now 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

And the whole world will adopt huaweiâs tech! Canât wait!

Switching to youku video, Baidu search engine now. Hope the China reckless driver on youku is just as exciting.
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

This is the best thing to happen to HW.

Nobody has worked out the reverse is also true.

If all the important people in China is using Iphone and Android.

What if the US gov ask Google switch on their locator and tap in

on the calls, sms, wechat etc. If in the event of a war with China

the US will know where are the top people in China are and what they are saying.

:D

If I were Xi I will ban all communist party members from using Iphone or Android phone.

Stop US spying on them.

I will be letting Xi know next time I see him.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5