Google suspends business with Huawei

RadX

Yes other countries does produce but at higher cost and high pollution during extraction. In the end higher cost will be pass down to consumers.

Maybe this is all a ploy to draw out the Chinese govt.

Huawei always maintain they are not controlled by them.

But if they come out to intervene....Trump will say there you see? I told you so !

Then china will point back, look google, intel and qualcomn all works for american govt as well lol. Imagine if google decide to stop working with huawei under order of american govt, that means american govt can request any info from google about android user
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

鸿蒙

name sounds like retaliation for his daughter.

btw, how come the daughter not follow father surname ....

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

name sounds like retaliation for his daughter.

btw, how come the daughter not follow father surname ....

she follows after her mother's surname. Internet version was saying the wife's family helped Ren a lot when he was younger, in return of appreciation of the help from his wife's family, he got his children to use the surname of Meng. Meng's brother also had the same surname of Meng when he was younger but changed to Ren subsequently. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

OS got liao

the question now is how to convert the apps to hongmeng os

should be easy peasy

i suppose hongmeng is basically the free android improvised

OS is easy, it is the ecosystem that build around it.

If you ever use imported xiaomi phone, they do have their own ecosystem with thousands of China apps, these apps may not as good as android or iOS, they also need apps developers to write for hongmeng which could take a while.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Add Broadcom, Qualcomm and Intel next on the list..

Actually cannot blame the US coys is they were to break ties with Huawei or any other coys next in line.

They have no choice also... Coz everything now is run by One businessman. And there is no defying the boss here.

Twincharged

There are still ways to take money out.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2096032/chinas-watchdog-tracks-underground-cash-trail

This is partly why there were suddenly so much MY property being marketed in CN, some will even tell you, buy one (overpriced) one in CN, get one free in CN. You pay RMB in CN, and receive MYR in MY.

I auction one big project in ID, I loan you everything at no up front costs, use my CN materials, use my CN workers, use my CN equipment, everything I provide and do for you, but you pay me back in IDR.

Last time, CN's richest man loan heavily from CN banks and invest recklessly in Hollywood, and later kenna home arrest. This tactic is similar to Jho Low's using 1MDB funds.

There are many ways to re-package the deal, and it can only get more and more creative.

I hear that many prc can use we chat to send money back on line. Is that true?

Cos it sounds like a way to bypass..

Supercharged

Yes other countries does produce but at higher cost and high pollution during extraction. In the end higher cost will be pass down to consumers.

Then china will point back, look google, intel and qualcomn all works for american govt as well lol. Imagine if google decide to stop working with huawei under order of american govt, that means american govt can request any info from google about android user

Trump said Chinese Govt controlled Hua Wei, So what is google doing now?  Exactly the way trump said.

Look like all Tech companies are US govt controlled.  No wonder US Spy Agencies have access to all user data.

US delays Huawei ban by 90 days

According to Reuters, Huawei is granted a temporary license for 90 days which allows it to continue purchasing U.S goods so that it can maintain existing networks and provide software updates to its existing mobile phones. However, the Chinese company is still banned from buying U.S goods to manufacture new products.

Existing users of Huawei phones will continue to receive software updates as per normal until 19 August without fear of losing any major functionality such as access to the Google Play Store and services. If the U.S and China fail to resolve trade tensions by 19 August, Huawei will be locked out of Android apps, OS and security updates again.

Trump is prata flipper

it means trump is sibei good 

he can play what he likes

suka suka left ... suka suka right

before meet he said bui bui kim is crazy play with fire

after meet he said bui bui kim is no threat at all ... [ laugh]

Trump is prata flipper

because Huawei got 5g technology ready to rollout to the WORLD ... now now

all countries in Asia and Europe want to sign Huawei 5G

if that happen ... USA AMDK cannot do anything liao if Asia + Europe all on Huawei 5G network

Why only target Huawei? OPPO, xiaomi, OnePlus etc still safe.

• Praise 2

What dun kill u make u stronger.

Huawei might encounter slow down lost of business currently.

But i am betting them to come back even stronger.

• Praise 1

Anyone remember the old Nokia Symbian OS? I think Huawei might have to go this route. Symbian OS is damn slow and farked up with new apps. I remembered my WhatsApp kept on hanging until i felt like throw the Nokia N8 on the floor. The N8 had a great camera at that time. But the Symbian OS killed it.

So i think its bye bye to Huawei in the export market.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

What dun kill u make u stronger.

Huawei might encounter slow down lost of business currently.

But i am betting them to come back even stronger.

Huawei now represent China, HW toh is as good as PRC toh. Xi will never let it happen. 

Xi will react very soon, you wait for him to shout " huawei, power extreme!!!" 

And then we will see huawei transform into and show what it really can do!!!  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

孙子兵法,三十六计 not written for nothing... [:p]

↡ Advertisement