180 kmh on CTE

yishunite

The north south highway is capable of supporting 200kn/h when traffic is light. The only danger is either traffic or if you're driving a cheap junk that isn't engineered for high speed stability lol

The current road/tarmac condition in malaysia hswy is not for speeding ..
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
(edited)

You know for most people, jail time means they are more or less f**ked. Criminal record, loss of face, hard to find job. Yellow ribbon is bulls**t one. You might as well end your life.

There are enough reports about people who have changed and turn over a new leaf in life. Of course there are some went back to their old trades because of various reasons. Edited by Ct3833

Supersonic
(edited)

To the cocksucker who disliked my comment said he hopes i will be part of the yellow ribbon project, the joke is on you. I do my speeding in JB. All you need is to give those pigs some "food" and they will let you go. Speeding fine is only 50 SGD, 50 SGD vs going to jail, I'll give 50SGD any other day.

So let me say something here since you dislike anonymous dislikes. If you go JB and speed, that is already wrong. Next is you bribe them, is also wrong though it is partly a culture there, then next you call them pxg, also wrong lah. At times some respect to others would gain others to respect us. I am not saying you must do all the right things but need to do what is right at that point in time. Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 4

So let me say something here since you dislike anonymous dislikes. If you go JB and speed, that is already wrong. Next is you bribe them, is also wrong though it is partly a culture there, then next you call them pxg, also wrong lah. At times some respect to others would gain others to respect us. I am not saying you must do all the right things but need to do what is right at that point in time.

i don't know how the 'praise' thing works. Wanted to praise u but it says i need praise others first before praising u. ?????

totally agree with what u said  [thumbsup]

Some say that the record holder for top speed at CTE was never caught.

180kph is pedestrian by typical conti car standards... in particular the AMG, Ms and RSes.

Twincharged

Some say that the record holder for top speed at CTE was never caught.

180kph is pedestrian by typical conti car standards... in particular the AMG, Ms and RSes.

its 180kmh, cause thats the JDM speed cut... kekeke

Im surprised at how people are so scared to reveal who they really are. Must leave anonymous comments? f**king pussies.

wah.....didnt know our discussion led to some bad blood.......chill bro!

Yah i thought at such speed car sure consficated

I saw some crazy ppl do over 180 at CTE many years ago.

Got one time i at CTE did ard 100-110, then a harley overtook me in a zoom. I think he riding at least 180-200

i did 200 plus on cte in the late 80s......my meter showed slightly over 180 but my friend said he clocked 210 on his bike.....ya...i was racing with him...
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Hypersonic

That time in 80's you were like Adik Mat Rempit (dun care for life... like nothing to loose), even 70cc Honda Cub can whack untill like dunno what.....  now you are Abang with PG kad .... ha ha ha.... need alot of WD40 everywhere  [:p].... even those days I drive my fathers Mit Lancer 1.4GL to 165km/hr++ on newly completed ECP  [laugh]  [laugh]    

i did 200 plus on cte in the late 80s......my meter showed slightly over 180 but my friend said he clocked 210 on his bike.....ya...i was racing with him...

• Praise 4

(edited)

That time in 80's you were like Adik Mat Rempit (dun care for life... like nothing to loose), even 70cc Honda Cub can whack untill like dunno what..... now you are Abang with PG kad .... ha ha ha.... need alot of WD40 everywhere [:p].... even those days I drive my fathers Mit Lancer 1.4GL to 165km/hr++ on newly completed ECP [laugh][laugh]

wei.....i dont have pg card hor...... Edited by Evillusion

Turbocharged

Wah I didnt know speeding can be such a controversial topic...

Pls lah everyone relax ... you want to speed go ahead but dont brag. You dont like speedster its ok just keep your lane and drive slower... maintain double follow distance if your being tailgated.

Interesting note: this week I got my 1st ever speed warning letter. I habitually go abt 10kmh above limit but usually never more than that and after 20 yrs of driving I kena 1st time ever. I didnt realise the road was 60kmh I must have gone 10kmh over 70  [:/]

Interesting note: this week I got my 1st ever speed warning letter. I habitually go abt 10kmh above limit but usually never more than that and after 20 yrs of driving I kena 1st time ever. I didnt realise the road was 60kmh I must have gone 10kmh over 70  [:/]

Badass [pirate]  Later peepur say you bragging  [laugh]

i did 200 plus on cte in the late 80s......my meter showed slightly over 180 but my friend said he clocked 210 on his bike.....ya...i was racing with him...ðððð. Later sure kana disliked...ððð

Young and reckless haha, no worry i praised u

Young and reckless haha, no worry i praised u

those times after midnite not much cars......cte doesnt lead to Yishun or woodlands, so not much cars using that stretch! I think twice before doing those kinds of stunts now......the deterrence quite severe!

To the cocksucker who disliked my comment said he hopes i will be part of the yellow ribbon project, the joke is on you. I do my speeding in JB. All you need is to give those pigs some "food" and they will let you go. Speeding fine is only 50 SGD, 50 SGD vs going to jail, I'll give 50SGD any other day.

My Msia friends have stopped giving "food" coz post GE, there have been a crackdown on police corruption, so not all dare to take kopi money these days. Don't end up doing naked squats. Not sure how true hor. I am just sharing info.
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

Coz maybe ah chee knows Changi prison no have Nasi Lemak Burger?

That day I took chilli crab burger also in Changi haha
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1