• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
69 replies to this topic | 170 praises

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:53 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Reopen soon, the new mall design hurts my eyes

https://www.channeln...51472?cid=fbcna
cashcow praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:06 PM

andrewyewkc
  • Premium member
    andrewyewkc
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

A recent photo that I took from the mall.

Attached Thumbnails

• XCXD45531.JPG

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:02 AM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Trying very hard to be Akihabara.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:44 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now leotards can cycle inside the mall

Better dun bring mirror sia...

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:05 AM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Marketing ways talk big under deliver lah. Cycle through the mall? Let's see how it works. Parking the bicycles alone will kill them

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:25 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Which part hurts your eyes? So fast this mall torned down and now reopen liao?! 😂
When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:44 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How come they didnt make a drive-thru?

"What is your order, sir?"

"One laptop, prease."

Or

"I'm here to pick up my order."

Scan code on hp..."beep"...collect and go.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:55 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it still an IT mall?

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it still an IT mall?

Yes. 

When you arise in the morning think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

With this new building, don't expect things to be cheap or even marginally more expensive than SLS anymore. Definitely will be hell lot  more expensive than SLS.

The landlord will jack up the rental to cover the cost of rebuilding and soon it will be a ghost town just like other malls in town.

I don't expect any tenant there to be able to offer competitive prices for IT products and sustain their business there in the long term.

Edited by Beehive3783, 22 May 2019 - 09:27 AM.

Ody_2004, Victor68 and Mustank praised this
Cheers
Ben

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:32 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes.

Waliewww....i would prefer if they kept it simple like Queensway. Low overheads for low margin, commoditised products. Simi cycling n all? Sibei gimmicky

Anyway no diff to me. I onli buy my IT stuff at lelong sales like Comex, PC Show or Sitex. Hahahaaa...
13177 praised this

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:37 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

With this new building, don't expect things to be cheap or even marginally more expensive than SLS anymore. Definitely will be hell lot  more expensive than SLS.

The landlord will jack up the rental to cover the cost of rebuilding and soon it will be a ghost town just like other malls in town.

I don't expect any tenant there to be able to offer competitive prices for IT products and sustain their business there in the long term.

They just simply named it as Funan Mall, no more Funan IT or Digitalife Mall. I'm expecting not many IT stuff here, even if they do will be more of the next generation high-tech stuff. 

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:00 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Waliewww....i would prefer if they kept it simple like Queensway. Low overheads for low margin, commoditised products. Simi cycling n all? Sibei gimmicky

Anyway no diff to me. I onli buy my IT stuff at lelong sales like Comex, PC Show or Sitex. Hahahaaa...

Nowadays all those newly built mall, difficult to find simple and low overheads la. Thats why most of these malls all become ghost town.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:05 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Now leotards can cycle inside the mall

Better dun bring mirror sia...

Perfect..
Imagining bicycles, scooters, pmds, zooming through the mall while people carrying their expensive new toys..

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:08 AM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I for one will not be patronizing this new mall. If it is not IT focused, it will be just like any other mall in SG.

Might as well go to the nearest one to me. [laugh]

They just simply named it as Funan Mall, no more Funan IT or Digitalife Mall. I'm expecting not many IT stuff here, even if they do will be more of the next generation high-tech stuff. 

Cheers
Ben

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:09 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Perfect..
Imagining bicycles, scooters, pmds, zooming through the mall while people carrying their expensive new toys..

Good idea. They can curse or whack each other for blocking the way. Survival of the fittest. I like this new mall oredi
Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:40 AM

Icedbs
  • Icedbs
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

And parking probably be like $4-$5 an hour.  We shall see....

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:36 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IT products ppl still buy in retail shop?
Garage36.com

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:38 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

IT products ppl still buy in retail shop?

Nope

Now buy at lelong sales like comex

Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:39 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

New Funan looks more like for weekday office crowd and ppl living in the area.
Garage36.com

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users