Bone degeneration with pinched nerve

Jusnel

even our bb also 10 years older. Probably aunty now. hahaha we all age together.

wah.......bb 10 yrs older har......married bro kobayashi liao?
↡ Advertisement

Wahliao......now i scared to get old.....so much pain and aches! Anything to reverse the process bor?

Don’t worry too much lah. We’ve been through that before...last time known as growing pain, now it’s aging pain. Sama sama...at least we can still whine and even scold...last time only could cry father cry mother...

Try the pacifier...and let us know if it helps...

Don’t worry too much lah. We’ve been through that before...last time known as growing pain, now it’s aging pain. Sama sama...at least we can still whine and even scold...last time only could cry father cry mother...

Try the pacifier...and let us know if it helps...

Wahliao......now i scared to get old.....so much pain and aches! Anything to reverse the process bor?

Unker check your mailbox for Merdeka Kad

If don’t have try Tongkat Ali

Yup of coz. And even explain to me the causes and prevention measures.

Overall, it's educational and improvements of the condition. Perfect.

Honestly I'm very disappointed with our restructured healthcare

Govt hospital is very conservative and yes a little bit slow

In my case at CGH Sports Medicine for almost a year I was told I had a frozen shoulder did the excercises religiously and one fine day a senior physio suspected something strange and flagged the doc whom asked then for an MRI which showed it was a torn rotator cuff which need arthroscopic surgery but OK lah I took it in stride

Govt hospital is very conservative and yes a little bit slow

In my case at CGH Sports Medicine for almost a year I was told I had a frozen shoulder did the excercises religiously and one fine day a senior physio suspected something strange and flagged the doc whom asked then for an MRI which showed it was a torn rotator cuff which need arthroscopic surgery but OK lah I took it in stride

I always believed in getting 2nd opinion.

Can't trust just only one diagnosis

If u had gone to private physio, they could have detected it instantly.

It's cervical spondylosis. Pinched nerve.

C5 to C7.

So the physio help to put them back in order with adequate space between the discs.

Yeah, he just gave me a piece of paper with couple of diagrams and that costs me $109. Unbelievable.

Ppl say private could con ppl. I realize Restructed also can do that.

Therapist job v lucrative. Just see someone for 20mins and charge $109 without even touching the patient.

The private therapist got to work harder to earn

I too got that piece of paper.

(edited)

I always believed in getting 2nd opinion.

Can't trust just only one diagnosis

If u had gone to private physio, they could have detected it instantly.

There are also good therapists in govt services. Just like there are bad doctors in private practice.

Cervical spondylosis is very common these days and will affect more given our addiction to smart phones.

Most people will get it eventually when their disk degenerates to a certain level but if you are in your 30/40s only, then you had better watch it. The pain is likely to return if you don't take care and change certain habits.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2

There are also good therapists in govt services. Just like there are bad doctors in private practice.

Cervical spondylosis is very common these days and will affect more given our addiction to smart phones.

Most people will get it eventually when their disk degenerates to a certain level but if you are in your 30/40s only, then you had better watch it. The pain is likely to return if you don't take care and change certain habits.

Oh yeah.

Now I'm changing my posture and reducing my browsing of hp with face down.

The face down posture of looking at hp is the highway ticket of getting my condition.

Turbocharged

Oh yeah.

The face down posture of looking at hp is the highway ticket of getting my condition.

Die, I play iPad very often.

So the fix is to play looking up?

Oh yeah.

We all do too much flexion of our neck and our lower spine as well.

Doing extension can decompress your spine but need to do it carefully especially if your muscles/ligaments are not use to it.

Athlean-X recommends waking up and hanging off chinup bar for 1 minute or longer. But ... u must have the arm and grip strength to do so first haha  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Die, I play iPad very often.

So the fix is to play looking up?

Yes. Ideal position is to see eye level. And it includes your workstation PC monitor as well.

I can feel the immediate difference when I put my monitor to eye level.

Doing extension can decompress your spine but need to do it carefully especially if your muscles/ligaments are not use to it.

Athlean-X recommends waking up and hanging off chinup bar for 1 minute or longer. But ... u must have the arm and grip strength to do so first haha [laugh]

So just dangle our body from the chin up bar izzit ?? So must we also pull up ourselves or just dangling from the arm grip is fine like a pendulum ??

Athlean-X recommends waking up and hanging off chinup bar for 1 minute or longer. But ... u must have the arm and grip strength to do so first haha [laugh]

The routine is for the spine.

How about the neck? My problem is at the neck C5-7

The routine is for the spine.

How about the neck? My problem is at the neck C5-7

He has a lot of videos, can search on youtube.