Bad idea to let cyclists ride into mall

kobayashiGT

I only know Soya is looking forward to posting of leotard arguing with patrons on the right of way in the mall...

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

I only know Soya is looking forward to posting of leotard arguing with patrons on the right of way in the mall...

It's as sure as the sun rising....

(edited)

Lazy until use foot for food delivery also cannot. Match it to pea brain and accident is birthed.

Some crowded places like shopping malls, please do not allow your kiddos to skate, use tricycle, quadcycle or any form of pretend-to-walk or fly type of mini-transport device. Its fun to your kiddo and u happy to see him/her happy.

But other users of mall need to skip out of their way or risk walking into them when the kiddo makes sudden stops or turns.

Please be considerate. There's a safe place for them. Its called home or parks or playgrounds or void decks. At all times, adult supervision pls. Not 7 years old look out for 3 years old in a crowded mall. Dun impose your perceived happiness on others when they can be happier without the extra need to mind your kiddos.

Just my tots

Safe ride

Cheers

my son at sport hub running track cycling now.

post-62064-0-91317100-1561876748_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kopites

No wonder people keep saying Sg is boring, do also complaint, don't do also complaint, Sgrean is really hard to pleased...before it even starts already so many noises  :slow:

Another fine example of the effects of our authority the carlite policy.

Achieving Carlite kpi over public safety.

Later they show pedestrian death caused by road accidents and compare with those killed by PMD, bikes and others.

Then people will feel, its still safer as the stats shown lower deaths....... :a-bang:

Turbocharged

Quite obvious it is all gimmicks. I was there during lunch, marked on floor says 7 am to 10 am, sign nesr door entrance says dismount.

When you look at the situation, he must goes for IMH check if he wants to ride in. With the space packed, pushing also not possible. Maybe wait another 2 months to assess the situation.

Regarding all the posts about flippers, it’s simple supply and demand, specifically restriction of supply or inability to produce by the principal.

What makes you think the brands themselves are not creating the fomo and hype.

Not interested, don’t look at it. Interested, be part of the chain.

Supersonic

NSF allowed to partime for grab/delivery services? 

He should not have been riding recklessly but that's a totally different matter from whether or not he is allowed to work part time (or whether he should be allowed).

IMO, NS should f off with all these restrictions on NSFs. The pittance they pay is not a living wage, and much less compared to a fair wage.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1