• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
98 replies to this topic | 750 praises

Posted 25 May 2019 - 01:09 AM

ChaosMyth
  • Premium member
    ChaosMyth
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Singapore—Congratulations are in order for Li Huanwu, the nephew of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, and his boyfriend Heng Yirui, who were married in South Africa today, May 24.

In an Instagram post put up in the late afternoon, Dr Heng wrote, “Today I marry my soul mate. Looking forward to a lifetime of moments like this with Hero.unit”

In the photo, there’s an elephant standing in the background and Dr Heng tagged the location of the photo as Cape Town.

Mr Li is the second son of Lee Hsien Yang, PM Lee’s younger brother. He is also the grandson of the founding Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew, and works as a general manager, while Dr Heng is a veterinarian.

Li-Huanwu-Heng-Yirui.jpg download.jpeg 37691247_1517421978362530_1803290427801993216_o.jpg

Not sure if our Prime Minister Lee will be particularly pleased or even IF Lee Hsien Yang is happy about this news but congratulations to the newly weds!!! So much news about LGBT these few weeks.I am of the opinion that it is one's perogative to fall in love with the sam sex and I am totally cool wihh that but I would feel uncomfortable if this is one day legalized in our red dot. It should just remain status quo. So yes I am of the opinion that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Discussions are welcomed but if it turns nasty mod please lock

Edited by ChaosMyth, 25 May 2019 - 01:13 AM.

Ash2017, Kopites, RH1667, Jamesc, Dleodleo, F355, yishunite and 5 other members praised this
The Power of Dreams!

Posted 25 May 2019 - 01:49 AM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Happy for them...

Remove the thoughts of him being someone famous's son, he is just a fellow human being, entitled to his choice of life that he wanted.

Personally, I am not against same sex marriage nor am I supporting. As long as they are happy, I am happy for them.

Who am I to judge?
Yewheng, BanCoe, Ronkovic, Sosaria, Playtime, Kopites, Spring, 13 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 May 2019 - 04:13 AM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Happy for them...

Remove the thoughts of him being someone famous's son, he is just a fellow human being, entitled to his choice of life that he wanted.

Personally, I am not against same sex marriage nor am I supporting. As long as they are happy, I am happy for them.

Who am I to judge?

They happy jiu Hao.. Outsider have no say.
Ash2017, Ct3833, F355 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:57 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Pinky's nephew is practising Pinkdot ambassador. Such poetry lol.

My heartiest congratulations to them both.
Ash2017, RH1667, Jamesc and F355 praised this

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:10 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jamesc must be jumping up and down with joy for the couple....🤣🤣🤣
Ash2017 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:41 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Happy for them...

Who am I to judge?

In today’s day and age ...... all this is going to get more common happening ..... maybe even trending

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:48 AM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Rather than being sissy, rainbow guys are actually quite beefy, ... wonder why? Someone theorised that this could be due to the feminine part of their psyche (which is necessary to be attracted to another guy romantically) , where we know females are known to be more vain [laugh]

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:49 AM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Congratulations......it's their lives

Edited by Staff69, 25 May 2019 - 07:54 AM.

Ash2017, Kopites, Othello, BanCoe, Jamesc and F355 praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... 🧐keep disturbing them.

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

Tonyng
  • Tonyng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is marriage really the best outcome for 2 persons in romantic love?

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:04 AM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Get the ball rolling.

Actually there's no need to legalise gay marriage if society (Not just some religious groups) really isn't ready, there are other ways to satisfy the different parties as long as each compromise a little.

"Marriage" gives some pretty important rights to the couple.
Ex.
To enter the hospital and make medical decisions for partner.
Apply for hdb.
Asset management.
Legal representation when one is incapacitated.
Cpf.
Childcare. Etc..

Find a way to give same sex couples those couples rights and it's a pretty good start to give them the protection that marriage gives heterosexual couples.
Othello, Vratenza, Fu11thr0tt1e and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:14 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why not Taipei? taiwan just legalised same sex marriage.

by the way which one the son? the muscle men or the smaller one?

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:20 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mcm karma sia! Tear other people backside now its payback.....
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:21 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is marriage really the best outcome for 2 persons in romantic love?

Yes. By transforming bliss into suffering, it makes unmarried friends feel better about their life "choices" (in quotes, because choices imply volition and many are involuntarily unattached).

Basically, marriage democratically distributes suffering. Thereby reducing envy. And brings more people into a world already dangerously overpopulated, thereby solving another problem that never needed solving.

Marriage, as they say, is a three ring circus.

First the engagement ring.

Then the wedding ring.

Finally the suffering.

:D

Seriously, "happily married" is almost always an oxymoron. But while there are some who swear off marriage entirely, it's interesting how even highly intelligent people keep going back for more, almost as if it were an addictive drug. Look up Bertrand Russell and see how many times that high level genius IQ dipshit got married. 😂😂😂

Anyway, I wholeheartedly support gay marriage. Why should they be exempt from such joyous suffering? On this basis, the most anti-gay people should be most pro-gay marriage. Right or not? 🤔

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:21 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mcm karma sia! Tear other people backside now its payback.....

what is mcm?

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what is mcm?

Maciam

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:23 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

what is mcm?

maciam........
Together We stand Alone

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks.

I am not anti gay nor against same sex marriage.

my opinion.

Maciam

which one is LHY son ? the muscle men?

Edited by Kopites, 25 May 2019 - 09:26 AM.

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I'm waiting for your proposal love 😆
Kopites, Jamesc, Davidtch and Tonydeath praised this

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:30 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks.

my opinion.

The taller one.

I'm waiting for your proposal love ð

Oh jeez. 😳
Kopites praised this

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:31 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thanks.

my opinion.

its okay bro.....oredy written and promised. By the way God didnt make StEve for Adam......it was Eve....there is no Saint in Eve.....😂😂😂
Staff69, Hamburger, therock and Tonydeath praised this
Together We stand Alone

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: li huanwu gay, marriage, hsien and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users