• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:56 AM

motoent
  • motoent
    Banned

Look like 3 series, but not sure why they're camouflaged.  The new G20 has come out last year.  Anybody know anything?

Posted 25 May 2019 - 01:02 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Maybe is the new M3.?

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:07 PM

motoent
  • motoent
    Banned

Yeah, I had that thought, too, and it's possible, but the M3 should have four tail pipes and those had two and one, respectively.  So if it's the M3, they put different tail pipes on or covered it up somehow.

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:23 PM

Inlinefour
  • Premium member
    Inlinefour
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

my guess is 330e  :a-toast:

maybe 3GT or 3GC  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Edited by Pohhenry, 25 May 2019 - 09:25 PM.

Make Love Not War

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:04 PM

motoent
  • motoent
    Banned

Hi Pohenry,

Thanks for your response.

The 330e is available for purchase.  I am attaching an image from BMW's configurator.

The gran tourismo is my best guess as well, if there is going to be one.  By "GC," do you mean gran coupe?

By the way, have any of you had problems with dislike trolls on this board?  There is one following me around giving maximum dislike points to all my posts anonymously, typing in bogus reasons like "wow," "yes," or "...."  I thought there was a board rule against giving the same user dislikes over an over, but I guess the anonymous function lets you work around it.  He's depleted my profile enough that I can't give you guys any praises right now, so sorry about that.

Probably just some pimply loser kid in his mom's basement with an ax to the grind with the world because he can't get any dates.  Of course the coward hides in anonymity and doesn't dare sign his name to his conduct.  But then, that's the point of being a troll.  He's probably celebrating right now, because he's got at least my attention, as no one else is giving him any.  Anyway, I have informed the admin.

Take care,

motoent

Attached Thumbnails

• BMW_330e.png

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, bmwbmw, autobahn, prototype and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users