Camouflaged BMW Test Cars on the Autobahn

motoent

Yeah, I had that thought, too, and it's possible, but the M3 should have four tail pipes and those had two and one, respectively.  So if it's the M3, they put different tail pipes on or covered it up somehow.

Hi Pohenry,

Thanks for your response.

The 330e is available for purchase.  I am attaching an image from BMW's configurator.

The gran tourismo is my best guess as well, if there is going to be one.  By "GC," do you mean gran coupe?

By the way, have any of you had problems with dislike trolls on this board?  There is one following me around giving maximum dislike points to all my posts anonymously, typing in bogus reasons like "wow," "yes," or "...."  I thought there was a board rule against giving the same user dislikes over an over, but I guess the anonymous function lets you work around it.  He's depleted my profile enough that I can't give you guys any praises right now, so sorry about that.

Probably just some pimply loser kid in his mom's basement with an ax to the grind with the world because he can't get any dates.  Of course the coward hides in anonymity and doesn't dare sign his name to his conduct.  But then, that's the point of being a troll.  He's probably celebrating right now, because he's got at least my attention, as no one else is giving him any.  Anyway, I have informed the admin.

Take care,

motoent

post-258173-0-54942400-1558861138.png

↡ Advertisement