Swapping Numberplate in Msia

zipping

(edited)

What is this dude doing ? Never knew that BMW have a key hole at the rear to open the boot ! 

https://www.dsf.my/2019/05/sg-bmw-owner-caught-swapping-number-plates-in-malaysia/?fbclid=IwAR0sYldGaBiU5j25PDiWOGWXfE5T89DXV5GV9mY1ZIm4-mjV7TXDPVVVHuw

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Faurizn%2Fposts%2F10156153102416080&width=500" width="500" height="394" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Edited by Cbx750p

(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/SGRVigilante/posts/2215860325175339

bmw 320 #SLX27E in singapore but become hyundai elantra #SKD2777C in malaysia.

Really brainless... Such a disgrace and dumbass... Eat already dont know how to wipe mouth still dare to change it in public. Might as well put motorbike or bus plate number lagi more showoff Edited by WangWang888

Twincharged

must post photo for all to see how cheapo this bmw driver is

60629055_1187847161399680_1009107252004560410047_1187847211399675_6843090346683960512082_1187847154733014_67562407821993

Since got video evidence.. Will our tp take action against this driver?

Turbocharged

outside SG don't think so, no jurisdiction rights  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

outside SG don't think so, no jurisdiction rights [laugh]

If people can happy happy dock their boat n chope space u basically know what rules there are liao

Johor has quite a number of those quiet B roads. He can change number plate in these areas as it is more tactical .

By doing it at a crowded petrol station , it is really inviting more people to see his intention

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

sekali like the fuel10 saga, driver say just sold his hyundai and bought the bmw and retain his old plate ???

since at number plates ... there is another video circulating around showing two identical MPVs bearing the same malaysian number plates parked just almost beside each other !!

Edited by Ysc3

Supersonic

sekali like the fuel10 saga, driver say just sold his hyundai and bought the bmw and retain his old plate ???

since at number plates ... there is another video circulating around showing two identical MPVs bearing the same malaysian number plates parked just almost beside each other !!

An old number plate is allowed for 3 days but to go all the way to JB before changing number plate is a different scandal.

Last time both my new and old Odyssey bore the same number plate for 2 days too because the sales guy didnt manage to get me the new licence plate after retaining my old number.

Twincharged
(edited)

An old number plate is allowed for 3 days but to go all the way to JB before changing number plate is a different scandal.

Last time both my new and old Odyssey bore the same number plate for 2 days too because the sales guy didnt manage to get me the new licence plate after retaining my old number.

you held on to 2 cars for 3 days because the sales could not get you new plates ??

Edited by Ysc3

Supersonic
(edited)

you held on to 2 cars for 3 days because the sales could not get you new plates ??

Yes I kept it for a couple of days. License plate is 5min issue but I think logistic screw up. Anyway LTA allows 3 days to change license plate , if I still recall correctly.

Last time KM was flexible, I traded in my less than 5 year old ody with a new one, basically they just passed it to dealer to scrap and export it. Last time cars that were less than 5 years could fetch good parf, as a result , many less than 5 year, high COE cars were scrapped and exported.

Imagine i paid $145k for my first Ody in 2001 but in 2006 I paid only $100k for a new one.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

During full 10 saga, doxing laws were not in place yet, but with new anti dox law in place, any attempt to csi the driver name , occupation etc can be punishable under the new laws.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/online-vigilantes-who-publish-others-details-could-face-jail

Twincharged

To bring awareness also wrong.

Seriously.........shake head

This is a serious test to see GPGT also no use.. Void all on going conversation

Next test is the Reckless Car thread because CSI needs to be disabled.

Twincharged

This Bloody BMW Owner Very "Famous"in S'pore,all Chat groups & Facebook talking about it. [furious]  [bigcry]  [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement