Swapping Numberplate in Msia

zipping

Twincharged

Report to ICA! Ban this car from going in/out...

Should report.. Yeah. If no ban, at least will stop this bmw to do a thorough check on the car when he goes in and out of custom. So go in also 100% check him, make sure he do not carry another different license plate inside the car..

must post photo for all to see how cheapo this bmw driver is

60629055_1187847161399680_1009107252004560410047_1187847211399675_6843090346683960512082_1187847154733014_67562407821993

This guy is driving way too slow if he was able to get caught by the speed cameras. I've driven down the malaysian highway past the speed cam at 180kmh sometimes 240kmh, never kena anything till today. This guy needs to grow a pair of balls or get a faster car. I always wanted to do what he does but I was like nah, worse come to worse i pay the fine or give the cops some bribe money. It's still better to get caught for speeding in malaysia than in singapore. 

Supersonic

This guy is driving way too slow if he was able to get caught by the speed cameras. I've driven down the malaysian highway past the speed cam at 180kmh sometimes 240kmh, never kena anything till today. This guy needs to grow a pair of balls or get a faster car. I always wanted to do what he does but I was like nah, worse come to worse i pay the fine or give the cops some bribe money. It's still better to get caught for speeding in malaysia than in singapore.

Erhmmm, u sure number plate no changed?
  • Praise 6

Supersonic
(edited)

Nope. I ever thought of that but nah people can see what I do. I rather not be like that moron who got exposed.

I'm used to driving at that speed over long distances, I can get from the checkpoint to KL in just under 2 hours. 200 kmh is nothing man. There are car clubs that arrange drives to pump petrol and clear carbon in JB. Some of these people can go 200kmh and up. It is merely a matter of whether these people outrightly say what they do in JB. I always hit more than 200kmh weekly when i go across the border. You can also convey your message to the other people that do what I do but won't admit it openly.

As long as you are safe, bro. And other road users need not have to do extreme actions to be safe as well.

Not everyone can handle high speed well and safely ya.

No offence and i am glad u saw it as such. Pls dun switch number plate...poor guy will pop his eyes to see speeding at 240km/hr.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

(edited)

to be honest ... how many drive at <110 in nshw? [sly]

even MPV with old folks and chidren also smelly smelly maintain 120 la ...

as msia car reviewer bobby said, today car 120-140 is last time 80-100 ...

in nshw

majority = 120 to 140

some = 140-160

few = 160-180

handful = 180-200+

all are speeding ... change plate to siam summon [hur]

each of everyone sure fall in the above 4 category, just want to admit or not [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

This Bloody BMW Owner Very "Famous"in S'pore,all Chat groups & Facebook talking about it. [furious][bigcry][thumbsdown]

But thanks to our garment, no one can share information about him!

When my car is new below 80k mileage.. I use to drive along NSHW at between 170-230kmh.. reaching KL after Tuas around 2.25hours to 2.75hours with one pump in between... ever since car is older after 80k and now at 110k mileage it has been 100-130kmh as the thrill of driving fast has created more fatigue due to the “excitement” and prefer a smoother drive and car at speed below 140kmh is quieter.. my car is 3.5yo.. more than 50% of the mileage spent on NSHW these 3.5 years. Now tired liao. One tank can almost make a return trip back to SG. Driving slower saves fuel

driving at 180kmh-220kmh vs 110-140kmh the time savings is although 60min but almost more than 1x higher chance of getting stopped by polis and also cost 1 tank more in petrol so after driving so many times.. decided to keep the money for real rushing instead of habitual speeding

And having the peace that I will always get to see my family when I return to Singapore again is priceless.

Excessive and habitual Speeding is for the fast and furious youngster and not for old man like me.. balls have disappeared

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)
Interesting. Very quickly after the negative publicity, the summons clear liao.

I was against this if it meant sabo-ing an innocent fella.

But if he's just using an alternative plate from another car that's also registered to him (which he doesn't drive to Malaysia or is due for scrap) then more power to him.

I can't be bothered about him "cheating" the boleh land gahmen, cos they cheat us and extort us when it suits them. Good for you BMW driver, stick it to the boleh man.

Edited by Turboflat4

Hypersonic

Interesting. Very quickly after the negative publicity, the summons clear liao.

I was against this if it meant sabo-ing an innocent fella.

But if he's just using an alternative plate from another car that's also registered to him (which he doesn't drive to Malaysia or is due for scrap) then more power to him.

I can't be bothered about him "cheating" the boleh land gahmen, cos they cheat us and extort us when it suits them. Good for you BMW driver, stick it to the boleh man.

Your assumption very interesting ... why would anyone change plate to own car [laugh] [laugh] 

Good that you are giving him the benefit of the doubt :D

Twincharged

Your assumption very interesting ... why would anyone change plate to own car [laugh] [laugh]

Clock up fines and don’t pay without “harming” others? The Hyundai never goes to Malaysia.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Clock up fines and donât pay without âharmingâ others? The Hyundai never goes to Malaysia.

No need said until so long, ang moh said good citizen. Haha.

Supersonic

Lol. I just can't figure out why else the summons would've been reported to have been cleared so quickly. Why would an innocent victim pay on his behalf? :D
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Lol. I just can't figure out why else the summons would've been reported to have been cleared so quickly. Why would an innocent victim pay on his behalf? :D

Maybe the innocent guy who borrowed the license plate paid up the fine ?
↡ Advertisement