Swapping Numberplate in Msia

zipping

Twincharged

He's really stupid. Did it with so many in-car cameras and cctvs around him.

Can afford a BMW but cannot afford to pay fine.

Also very selfish and idiot to use someone's number plate.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

Twincharged

Similar car to this one...do you think seller would throw in extra plate as sweetener?

Even if car sold to another person also no use. Coz lta would have the driver record. Hope this driver tio kao lat from lta.

That's why i said, kena speeding fine only 50SGD. Just pay lor! 50SGD is legal fine. If kena those dirty pigs, throw 50RM can settle liao.

LTA can't do shit about this because this happened in a foreign land. Even the Malaysian side wants to pretend it never happened. In Malaysia swapping of car plates is damn normal. There are even facebook groups that act as brokers of Singapore cars to be illegally exported to JB and take on the identity of a malaysian car. That's why you never know if you suddenly see your old car in JB.

That's why i said, kena speeding fine only 50SGD. Just pay lor! 50SGD is legal fine. If kena those dirty pigs, throw 50RM can settle liao.

LTA can't do shit about this because this happened in a foreign land. Even the Malaysian side wants to pretend it never happened. In Malaysia swapping of car plates is damn normal. There are even facebook groups that act as brokers of Singapore cars to be illegally exported to JB and take on the identity of a malaysian car. That's why you never know if you suddenly see your old car in JB.

they use camera now, RM300, no more RM50.

they use camera now, RM300, no more RM50.

RM300 is also cheap. in sg exceeding by 1-20kmh is 4 points and 300+RM. Go to malaysia don't have points, only fine. No biggie!

Moron... Want to do also at least do in a secluded plate. Or maybe he wants to sabo his father.

Wants to may be sabo his mother in law , not his father la!

Twincharged

Wants to may be sabo his mother in law , not his father la!

this falls under Jamesc juridstrictions.

• Praise 2

302i is fake bmw. No wonder our hero hv to switch plate to avoid embarrassment..

is he not openly saying he's a 302?

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Even if car sold to another person also no use. Coz lta would have the driver record. Hope this driver tio kao lat from lta.

But seriously, i dun tink LTA will do anything lah. Maybe at best send him an 'advisory letter' stating the obvious i.e to remind him that swapping plate is illegal. Wayang show

Subconsciously?? Hahaha

Many si ginnas dun know what is 302 lah

Maybe new M performance range? M302?[laugh]
↡ Advertisement