Curry sauce is back

Discoburg

(edited)

I personally dont like the curry sauce. It's a sweet sauce....lacks the oomph flavour that's found on regular curry. I have also tried other bottle packaged curry. I find that curry cannot be packaged. Taste weird.

Still prefer their garlic chilli sauce.

Strange thing is KFC has an authentic curry sauce. I will take this over McD's.

KFC-Curry-Crunch-9.jpg

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

I dont even know McD sell curry sauce in their store last time?  [:p]  I only know the curry sauce that they give when i order my nuggets.

I personally dont like the curry sauce. It's a sweet sauce....lacks the oomph flavour that's found on regular curry. I have also tried other bottle packaged curry. I find that curry cannot be packaged. Taste weird.

Still prefer their garlic chilli sauce.

Strange thing is KFC has an authentic curry sauce. I will take this over McD's.

KFC-Curry-Crunch-9.jpg

I love such curry. Especially Japanese curry.

I dont even know McD sell curry sauce in their store last time? [:p] I only know the curry sauce that they give when i order my nuggets.

They once had sold the curry sauce in bottle.

Hypersonic

Small amount with nuggets/fries is quite nice lah. rather than all chilli taste.

But buy the sauce. no interest lol

Supersonic

If you're buying a lot, why not make your own curry sauce and bottle it ?

Recipes are easily available on the internet.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Guess its about individual tastebuds.

I seldom use sauce to go with cooked food. I like the "authentic" or original taste of the food as the chef or cook prepared it.

I have fries without salt from MacDonald, fried chicken from KFC, Texas, Chick-a-boo, Jollybee etc without adding chilli or ketchup.

Probably most will find food bland but that's me lah. A man's sauce is another man's sore.

• Praise 2

(edited)

If you're buying a lot, why not make your own curry sauce and bottle it ?

Recipes are easily available on the internet.

One of the key ingredients for curry is coconut milk or some kind of dairy substitute, can turn sour overnight. If you put vege or meat into the curry the shelf life is also very short.

That's why I mentioned earlier bottled curry taste very weird. A lot of the key ingredients cannot be added. Hence they put more sugar.....

I pass. [laugh]

It's only good for ppl who like to submerg their food in sauces.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

:a-m1212:

Guess its about individual tastebuds.

I seldom use sauce to go with cooked food. I like the "authentic" or original taste of the food as the chef or cook prepared it.

I have fries without salt from MacDonald, fried chicken from KFC, Texas, Chick-a-boo, Jollybee etc without adding chilli or ketchup.

Probably most will find food bland but that's me lah. A man's sauce is another man's sore.

Small amount with nuggets/fries is quite nice lah. rather than all chilli taste.

But buy the sauce. no interest lol

Personally I find weird to eat garlic chilli sauce with western food, it don’t go well together. I will eat with ketchup, sweet and sour sauce when I am at MacDonald. Don’t find the curry sauce nice too..

Am i the only one who likes the curry sauce???

But i no like nuggets ever since i learnt of how they make nuggets. Regular fries with curry sauce please.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

But i no like nuggets ever since i learnt of how they make nuggets. Regular fries with curry sauce please.ð

How they make nuggets ah? My favourite in macD is nuggets.

Hypersonic

But i no like nuggets ever since i learnt of how they make nuggets. Regular fries with curry sauce please.