• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

kobayashiGT

I am helping Faidzal a new forum member to post this thread as he is urgently looking for a 2nd hand Honda Stream engine.

If I am not wrong, it should be the R18A engine.

R18A.jpg

All the best! Faidzal

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Posted 29 May 2019 - 04:51 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Car scrap companies.

http://kiatleegroup....sed-auto-parts/

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:37 PM

Contipro
  • Premium member
    Contipro
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am helping Faidzal a new forum member to post this thread as he is urgently looking for a 2nd hand Honda Stream engine.

R18A.jpg

All the best! Faidzal

good luck on sourcing bro..
Please read below link before response. Let's keep MCF environment harmony..
http://www.mycarforu...les-guidelines/

disclaimer: no real person living or dead involved on production of above.

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:10 AM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    6th Gear
    Author Image

R18 is also used on Civic FD1

kobayashiGT praised this

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:56 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

attachicon.gifR18A.jpg

All the best! Faidzal

like some bros mentioned here, scrapyard, or otherwise, workshop should know where to source for it. 

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:24 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes, such money cannot save one. Get through workshop better. I would think many streams were scrapped past few years, shouldn't be hard to find

Edited by Othello, 30 May 2019 - 01:25 PM.

"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:48 PM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

yes, such money cannot save one. Get through workshop better. I would think many streams were scrapped past few years, shouldn't be hard to find

Ya. better go through workshops. scrapyard may not help to dismantle the engine for you. My friend changed his civic engine before for 7k when it got flooded. Good luck.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Chip Soon Auto Supply Co Pte Ltd

Chip Soon Auto Supply Co Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ldawn88  |  5th Gear

I called to make appointment for oil change only. And was told to wait for an hour plus. Which I did. Then after an hour plus, I was told what are other issues which I think are small issues and my oil change not done!

Apparently they wants make more money from you.

If the workshop does not respsect your time and does not regard your instructions... » Read More

E-9 Garage Pte Ltd

E-9 Garage Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by ShirleyKoh  |  Neutral Newbie

Good service and comparative pricing . Overall happy with the items and the service .

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Parts Stockists

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, stream, rn6, looking, hand and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users