• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 01 June 2019 - 03:51 PM

LemuelWong
  • Premium member
    LemuelWong
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can anyone recommend any tyre shop that carries this size? its pretty hard to find it. been calling a few shops and they dont really carry this size. 

Thanks in advance! looking at michelin or bridgestone. or if theres any recommendations! thanks!

Posted 01 June 2019 - 04:18 PM

Danielyap
  • Premium member
    Danielyap
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You can try Soon Tyre, my regular tyre shop

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20190601-161231.jpg

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2019 - 11:34 AM

SfanCO
  • SfanCO
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Can anyone recommend any tyre shop that carries this size? its pretty hard to find it. been calling a few shops and they dont really carry this size. 

Thanks in advance! looking at michelin or bridgestone. or if theres any recommendations! thanks!

May i ask why 195? pardon me, im a new car owner, wish to learn more. 

I recently receive my ride and am given 205/50/16. I understand the difference here is the width and isnt a wider width better in terms of grip?

Posted 03 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

LemuelWong
  • Premium member
    LemuelWong
    Clutched
    Author Image

May i ask why 195? pardon me, im a new car owner, wish to learn more. 

I recently receive my ride and am given 205/50/16. I understand the difference here is the width and isnt a wider width better in terms of grip?

It's stock from borneo motors apparently.I'm not very good with tyres too. It'll be my first time changing the tyres. lol.

I don't intend to change my rims. hence 195. 

Edited by LemuelWong, 03 June 2019 - 02:53 PM.

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:42 PM

iceraider
  • iceraider
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It's stock from borneo motors apparently.I'm not very good with tyres too. It'll be my first time changing the tyres. lol.

I don't intend to change my rims. hence 195.

Most rims can go two diff size.. like a 17" rim can go 215 or 225.. this depends on ur rim width.. u can drive to a tyre shop and ask wat size tyre can fit ur rim.. which may give u more options.

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:48 PM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ya very odd size.
Last time only swift sport.

Now latest toyota vios use also ( i think)

Anw dun go change to 205 width if the shop dun have.
There is need to change on the spot .
Can alway ask them source the correct size for u

Edited by Beregond, 03 June 2019 - 03:49 PM.

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:03 PM

Ldlian987
  • Ldlian987
    4th Gear
    Author Image

What car r u driving? Can use this website to check correct sizes.

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:00 AM

LemuelWong
  • Premium member
    LemuelWong
    Clutched
    Author Image

What car r u driving? Can use this website to check correct sizes.

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/

Thanks! driving vios 2015. 

Decided to go with yokohama AE50

Posted 04 June 2019 - 05:56 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Thanks! driving vios 2015.

Decided to go with yokohama AE50

my 15 inch came with stock 205/55/15......i reverted to 195 eversince my 1st tyre change. Dont think 205 will be a problem for a 16".
Together We stand Alone

Posted 04 June 2019 - 02:38 PM

SfanCO
  • SfanCO
    1st Gear
    Author Image

my 15 inch came with stock 205/55/15......i reverted to 195 eversince my 1st tyre change. Dont think 205 will be a problem for a 16".

May i understand the reason you revert? is it due to FC? is so, did it improve significantly? 

Posted 04 June 2019 - 02:54 PM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

May i understand the reason you revert? is it due to FC? is so, did it improve significantly?

205 for 15" is awkward.....not many brands have this size and the tyres were Maxxis from Malaysia. Not sure of the fc though.....maybe there were but i was trying many options to reduce the consumption too.
Together We stand Alone

Posted 13 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

Luckystar1650
  • Luckystar1650
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi bro, may i know anyone know where to find 235/50R/14 tyre?  for commercial vehicles TOYOTA Dyna rear tyre.  thanks thanks 

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:29 PM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

hi bro, may i know anyone know where to find 235/50R/14 tyre?  for commercial vehicles TOYOTA Dyna rear tyre.  thanks thanks 

may i know where do you get this tire size 235/50R14 ? and is for which car ?

sorry for KUKU question

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Autowerkz Remanufacturing Pte Ltd

Autowerkz Remanufacturing Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by DiAnAMAnurung  |  Neutral Newbie

Jerking & Gear problem, leaking headed. Sometimes, i'm scared to brake and stop at traffic light due to changes gear problem. After test & Explanation by their staff, i'm proceed to changes the gearbox. After that, i feel the different when i'm drive. No more jerking, gear also okay, drive confidently without doubt, totally amazing with their service. Thanks a lot and w... » Read More

Yew Tee Car Alignment Centre

Yew Tee Car Alignment Centre  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by royfong  |  Neutral Newbie

Have intention to change my 4 years old tyres for a while but wondering where to change at a friendly yet trustworthy shop. Went to search around and made a call at Yew Tee Car Alignment and was attended by the friendly boss. When I was there, there were just endless loyal customers (including Jaguar, Grab and lorries drivers) coming in for service at the shop. In the e... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Soon Huat Tyres Pte Ltd, Tyres & Rims

Quick Reply

Tags: tyre, car, comfort, michelin and 5 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users