• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 31 praises

Posted 01 June 2019 - 06:31 PM

steveluv
  • steveluv
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Don't seem to look any different from the current RX as a matter of fact looks identical. 

Posted 01 June 2019 - 07:48 PM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The infotainment screen is now also touch-activated in addition to the touchpad. I think that's the biggest difference.
steveluv and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 03 June 2019 - 10:07 AM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The infotainment is the most frustrating about the car, glad they did something to it in this facelift.

steveluv praised this

Posted 03 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    Supercharged
    Author Image

One of the best feature/s of these RX is the ventilated leather seats and sure lux, juz like the ES and higher spec models

steveluv praised this
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 03 June 2019 - 01:52 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its a facelift
steveluv praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:54 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BabyBlade suggest to merge this thread with existing Lexus RX thread.  Since this is a FL for 4G RX.

steveluv praised this

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:06 AM

Gabdat
  • Premium member
    Gabdat
    4th Gear
    Author Image

One of the best feature/s of these RX is the ventilated leather seats and sure lux, juz like the ES and higher spec models

Buddy,the RX and GS is the more luxurious trimmed compared to the ES. Quality and NVH is far more superior than the ES. That said,the ES is still a fantastic car to drive.

steveluv praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: lexus , 2020 , suv

Tags: lexus, 2020, suv

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users