• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic | 116 praises

Posted 02 June 2019 - 11:16 AM

Civic101
  • Premium member
    Civic101
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

For fried chicken lovers!

Screenshot_2019-06-02-10-00-27-706_com.whatsapp.png [attachment=29
PSP415, Tianmo, TangoCharlie, SiLangKia, Ender, Discoburg, Jamesc and 2 other members praised this

Posted 02 June 2019 - 12:00 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Popeye day should be eating spinach not chicken right? I'm vegetarian, every day is Popeye day. :D
SiLangKia and BanCoe praised this

Posted 02 June 2019 - 03:14 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Popeye day should be eating spinach not chicken right? I'm vegetarian, every day is Popeye day. :D

........ and I tot it was something to honor Popeye the Sailor Man
Turboflat4 and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:14 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

........ and I tot it was something to honor Popeye the Sailor Man

Yeah man, me too.

Might as well makan at Jollibee and call it Pinoy day.

After all, every day in sg is looking more and more like Pinoy day. 😂

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:31 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeah man, me too.

Might as well makan at Jollibee and call it Pinoy day.

After all, every day in sg is looking more and more like Pinoy day. ð

I thought every Sunday is Pinoy Day in Lucky Plaza n Orchard Rd but to my surprise I saw so many of them even at Sungei Buloh wetlands reserve at 12 noon .... about 20 of them and in picnic mood as all had like Sheng Shiong bags with makan I guess

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought every Sunday is Pinoy Day in Lucky Plaza n Orchard Rd but to my surprise I saw so many of them even at Sungei Buloh wetlands reserve at 12 noon .... about 20 of them and in picnic mood as all had like Sheng Shiong bags with makan I guess

Sungei Buloh?

Maybe the Pinoys going there to buaya? 😂

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You must be there to 'tackle' some of them la, player.  :a-m1212:

Posted 02 June 2019 - 04:40 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Popeye the sailor man, will be forgotten soon by 20s and below since it hasn't really updated itself in popular culture.

The last time the cartoons aired was like 20+ years ago?

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:40 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Popeye the sailor man, will be forgotten soon by 20s and below since it hasn't really updated itself in popular culture.

I dunno when it last aired but I remember watching it when I was a kid (should've been when you were too young lol). I even had an argument with my dad many years later about whether the villain was called Brutus or Bluto - turns out we were both right as they changed the name midway! :D
Count-Bracula praised this

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:52 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I dunno when it last aired but I remember watching it when I was a kid (should've been when you were too young lol). I even had an argument with my dad many years later about whether the villain was called Brutus or Bluto - turns out we were both right as they changed the name midway! :D

used to be on daytime tv in the 80s...

Last time whatever SBC show, have to watch lol

interesting, always was bluto by my time...

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:23 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You must be there to 'tackle' some of them la, player. :a-m1212:

Abuthen 😖

Sungei Buloh?

Maybe the Pinoys going there to buaya? 😂

Yeap saw this friend of yours there..... buaya 🐊 MONITOR-ing 🤣3CE2FD89-A563-4D47-9028-59F471CC93E2.jpeg

Americans now are more into potatoes , couch potatoes , just carbo loading , not spinach 😖

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Abuthen 😖
Yeap saw this friend of yours there..... buaya 🐊 MONITOR-ing 🤣attachicon.gif3CE2FD89-A563-4D47-9028-59F471CC93E2.jpeg

Americans now are more into potatoes , couch potatoes , just carbo loading , not spinach 😖

Chips and beer is the healthiest diet you can get.

Its 100% pure vegan.  [thumbsup]

:D

80029182-a-fat-man-sitting-on-a-sofa-eat

BanCoe praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 02 June 2019 - 08:03 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chips and beer is the healthiest diet you can get.

Its 100% pure vegan. [thumbsup]

:D

80029182-a-fat-man-sitting-on-a-sofa-eat

Pot belly must be Brutus
Jamesc, Freeder, Uncle2, Pohhenry and Spring praised this

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:57 AM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How come they like 69 so much?

For fried chicken lovers!

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2019-06-02-10-00-27-706_com.whatsapp.png[attachment=29

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:52 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

First time bought this offer, was told is a yearly event by the store manager.

reach there 9.40am, the queue was already like a dragon with some sitting on the floor. Lucky I went over to the counter to check, so the queue is for those who wants the voucher, which is really good value if you got time and patience to queue up. 

Since the voucher is valid until July only,  I passed and took me less than 10 min to get my order, mayb just a little over 5min..

The chickens are same as normal days, no tricks because of promotion, and still bigger size than KFC, even the wings are bigger.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

rps20190609_102144.jpg

bought 3 boxes, going to freeze some for later days, if still good after toasting from freezer, next time i buy more and stock up.. [:p]

Civic101 praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:29 AM

Civic101
  • Premium member
    Civic101
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Queueing now!
Queue not as bad as last year when I queued around 5pm - guess most people prefer it as dinner!

Edited by Civic101, 09 June 2019 - 11:31 AM.

Tianmo and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:20 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Queueing now!
Queue not as bad as last year when I queued around 5pm - guess most people prefer it as dinner!

just finished 3 pcs,  actually if want it hot and crispy, can just toast it a little.. [thumbsup]

Btw, the the offer is for the whole day? means the 8am-11am thingy is for the vouchers? 

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:30 PM

Civic101
  • Premium member
    Civic101
    4th Gear
    Author Image

just finished 3 pcs, actually if want it hot and crispy, can just toast it a little.. [thumbsup]

Btw, the the offer is for the whole day? means the 8am-11am thingy is for the vouchers?

Yes it's for whole day until 10.30pm.
From 8am - 11am, 40 vouchers is given out hourly. 9.30pm gives out another 50 vouchers.

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:59 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes it's for whole day until 10.30pm.
From 8am - 11am, 40 vouchers is given out hourly. 9.30pm gives out another 50 vouchers.

tenor.gif?itemid=9499691

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:42 PM

Civic101
  • Premium member
    Civic101
    4th Gear
    Author Image

These are the vouchers.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190609_143430.jpg
  • IMG_20190609_143742.jpg

Tianmo praised this

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users