Popeye Day - 9th Jun 2019

Civic101

Supersonic

Popeye day should be eating spinach not chicken right? I'm vegetarian, every day is Popeye day. :D

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Popeye day should be eating spinach not chicken right? I'm vegetarian, every day is Popeye day. :D

........ and I tot it was something to honor Popeye the Sailor Man
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

........ and I tot it was something to honor Popeye the Sailor Man

Yeah man, me too.

Might as well makan at Jollibee and call it Pinoy day.

After all, every day in sg is looking more and more like Pinoy day.

Hypersonic

Yeah man, me too.

Might as well makan at Jollibee and call it Pinoy day.

After all, every day in sg is looking more and more like Pinoy day. ð

I thought every Sunday is Pinoy Day in Lucky Plaza n Orchard Rd but to my surprise I saw so many of them even at Sungei Buloh wetlands reserve at 12 noon .... about 20 of them and in picnic mood as all had like Sheng Shiong bags with makan I guess

Supersonic

I thought every Sunday is Pinoy Day in Lucky Plaza n Orchard Rd but to my surprise I saw so many of them even at Sungei Buloh wetlands reserve at 12 noon .... about 20 of them and in picnic mood as all had like Sheng Shiong bags with makan I guess

Sungei Buloh?

Maybe the Pinoys going there to buaya?

You must be there to 'tackle' some of them la, player.  :a-m1212:

Hypersonic

Popeye the sailor man, will be forgotten soon by 20s and below since it hasn't really updated itself in popular culture.

The last time the cartoons aired was like 20+ years ago?

Supersonic

Popeye the sailor man, will be forgotten soon by 20s and below since it hasn't really updated itself in popular culture.

The last time the cartoons aired was like 20+ years ago?

I dunno when it last aired but I remember watching it when I was a kid (should've been when you were too young lol). I even had an argument with my dad many years later about whether the villain was called Brutus or Bluto - turns out we were both right as they changed the name midway! :D
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

I dunno when it last aired but I remember watching it when I was a kid (should've been when you were too young lol). I even had an argument with my dad many years later about whether the villain was called Brutus or Bluto - turns out we were both right as they changed the name midway! :D

used to be on daytime tv in the 80s...

Last time whatever SBC show, have to watch lol

interesting, always was bluto by my time...

Hypersonic

Chips and beer is the healthiest diet you can get.

Its 100% pure vegan. [thumbsup]

:D

80029182-a-fat-man-sitting-on-a-sofa-eat

Pot belly must be Brutus
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic

First time bought this offer, was told is a yearly event by the store manager.

reach there 9.40am, the queue was already like a dragon with some sitting on the floor. Lucky I went over to the counter to check, so the queue is for those who wants the voucher, which is really good value if you got time and patience to queue up. 

Since the voucher is valid until July only,  I passed and took me less than 10 min to get my order, mayb just a little over 5min..

The chickens are same as normal days, no tricks because of promotion, and still bigger size than KFC, even the wings are bigger.... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

post-65783-0-57479300-1560048634.jpg

bought 3 boxes, going to freeze some for later days, if still good after toasting from freezer, next time i buy more and stock up.. [:p]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Queueing now!

Queue not as bad as last year when I queued around 5pm - guess most people prefer it as dinner!

Edited by Civic101
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Queueing now!

Queue not as bad as last year when I queued around 5pm - guess most people prefer it as dinner!

just finished 3 pcs,  actually if want it hot and crispy, can just toast it a little.. [thumbsup]

Btw, the the offer is for the whole day? means the 8am-11am thingy is for the vouchers? 

just finished 3 pcs, actually if want it hot and crispy, can just toast it a little.. [thumbsup]

Btw, the the offer is for the whole day? means the 8am-11am thingy is for the vouchers?

Yes it's for whole day until 10.30pm.

From 8am - 11am, 40 vouchers is given out hourly. 9.30pm gives out another 50 vouchers.

↡ Advertisement