Car manufacturing date / year of production

Bought my car from AD. Collection date estimated mid June, car is manufactured in Feb.

From the collective experience of MCF bros is 4 months between car roll off factory to delivery normal?

this question is asked here, so what makes your question so specific?  This can also be asked and answered here

Mods sorry my thread is different from the above combined thread.

Mine is about the length between manufacturing ad delivery (ie how long the car has been lying idle)

Kindly uncombine thanks

unless you are totally inflexible, then you have no place here.  This thread would serve your query.

Period.  

and kindly search first in future

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Mfg in Feb,for you Case Made in Thailand Mitsubitshi,1 Month to S'pore,bid for COE,[some are 6 Bids],3 Months...quite reasonable....deliver in June.....There are some unsaleable Models,stored in Ports over 2 Years...

Ok thanks for your reply. My main concern is car sitting for long time is not good for battery tires handbrake etc. If 4 months of idling is within industry norms then I'm fine. I'm getting the fully warranty anyway.

Ok thanks for your reply. My main concern is car sitting for long time is not good for battery tires handbrake etc. If 4 months of idling is within industry norms then I'm fine. I'm getting the fully warranty anyway.

In fact, up to 1 year is normal, u can see some AD still selling previous YOM stock but usually will be some unpopular model or colour.

as long as YOM and delivery date within the dame year, shd be ok

4 months is perfectly acceptable

Twincharged

For your Model,usually it is Parked/Stored with no cover [thumbsdown] ,so 2 or 3  months,under our Hot Sun & Rain,will stress the Paintwork [:(] , so when you take delivery,take note it's Paintwork & Rubber Trims,Do not accept the Car,if you are not happy with it's Condition.. [furious]

Twincharged

For your Model,usually it is Parked/Stored with no cover [thumbsdown] ,so 2 or 3 months,under our Hot Sun & Rain,will stress the Paintwork [:(] , so when you take delivery,take note it's Paintwork & Rubber Trims,Do not accept the Car,if you are not happy with it's Condition.. [furious]

Nah. All cars are coated with a layer of protective wax from the factory. Then the local agents will need to polish it off for delivery to the customer.
↡ Advertisement