Taiwan Bubble Tea Milksha is coming to Singapore

PSP415

You go TW is drink 木瓜牛奶 ?

err.... dun like that  [laugh]  only chinese tea or water   :D

↡ Advertisement

There are still people drinking bubble tea?

Thought the craze died out after exploding in 2011/2012.

Same like Luo Han fish......now still selling in aquarium shop(still pricey but not like before). 

Mostly my kids buy it and i take a sip or 2 [:p]

The once high profit margin is still luring more players into this market which in turn drive up the hype and demand. No Koi, no GongCha, no other labels have short queue. It’s always ting tong...ting tong...non stop.

There’s even one inside a polytechnic library

The tapioca balls just takes up space in the cup much like putting lots of ice cubes. What you are actually drinking is...not much.

I still think young ppl are drinking hype. If you want to drink any dairy based or sugar based drinks there are better tasting beverage out there.

The tapioca balls just takes up space in the cup much like putting lots of ice cubes. What you are actually drinking is...not much.

I still think young ppl are drinking hype. If you want to drink any dairy based or sugar based drinks there are better tasting beverage out there.

It has become a regular drink for the teen, though not as serious as Taiwan cos only few bigger brand can make it here. 

It was a hype when first started but either we are more health conscious or not to our taste bud hence they are not that crazy here.

(edited)

It has become a regular drink for the teen, though not as serious as Taiwan cos only few bigger brand can make it here. 

It was a hype when first started but either we are more health conscious or not to our taste bud hence they are not that crazy here.

The youngsters today dont even drink tea be it Chinese tea, milk tea or green tea(not those sweet ones). If you ask them for opinions on the bubble tea, their mind goes blank cos they have not tried any other tea to compare it with. So they remember what those Youtubers and influenzers say and just echo the same comments. Same thing on food. They are just like herds of cows with the nose ring attachment on their nose.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

The youngsters today dont even drink tea be it Chinese tea, milk tea or green tea(not those sweet ones). If you ask them for opinions on the bubble tea, their mind goes blank cos they have not tried any other tea to compare it with. So they remember what those Youtubers and influenzers say and just echo the same comments. Same thing on food. They are just like herds of cows with the nose ring attachment on their nose.

You nailed it....Operators see exactly that and capitalise on it.

Taiwanese is crazy about the pearl, they even put pearl in ice cream dessert, sandwiches and lately steamboat  [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

The 30 was already deleted. Default. I've already started a new thread for you. In future, please please please, don't search for the old threads that dates back to 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, or even 2016, 2017 when it relates to today's news. This applies to anyone and everyone else reading this. Thanks.

start new thread, thread gets merge into a 10 yrs old and tio warning for not searching. Everyone get so well educated and do what was taught the system is. 

Suddenly, if you do what you were told to do, you get the thread split into a new one, plus a welcome gift of 30+5 dislikes. 

No search wrong, search also wrong.

The best everyone sld do is dont start any new threads, let the Mods do all the thread starting like what is happening now.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 6

start new thread, thread gets merge into a 10 yrs old and tio warning for not searching. Everyone get so well educated and do what was taught the system is. 

Suddenly, if you do what you were told to do, you get the thread split into a new one, plus a welcome gift of 30+5 dislikes. 

No search wrong, search also wrong.

The best everyone sld do is dont start any new threads, let the Mods do all the thread starting like what is happening now.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

That is true. Different mods will have different set of rules. Same thing with out politcal leaders. That's why there are so many conflicting views and opinions. But that's just human, we are biased. We put more or less emphasis on the rules we like and don't like.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Actually I quite like the pearl as a add on to any desert. If the tao huay stall offer it, I will get the tao huay with pearl.

• Praise 1

Taiwanese is crazy about the pearl, they even put pearl in ice cream dessert, sandwiches and lately steamboat  [sweatdrop]

They need to focus on something round and nice other than the everyday anti china sentiment. [laugh]

Ya many teenagers don't even know what is Teh or Teh C. Their parents never introduce them to local kopitiam culture. At most milo peng.

Agreed. My two kids would only go for ice milo at kpt. Only once in a while my girl would ask for teh.....then she had to reply a few times when I asked a few times...

I blame it on Jay Chou...he loves bbt...

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Actually I quite like the pearl as a add on to any desert. If the tao huay stall offer it, I will get the tao huay with pearl.

My children usually drink a particular product from a particular brand, they dont always buy from the same brand. I asked them why and they told me different brand of bubble tea has different strength. Like tiger sugar they only drink the brown sugar one. 

recently I found one i like from share tea, the one with the red beans in the tea, and I dont even know share tea is that 歇脚亭 I pass by so many times... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Ya many teenagers don't even know what is Teh or Teh C. Their parents never introduce them to local kopitiam culture. At most milo peng.

my kids take milo peng most of the time, in chinese restaurant they will have hot pu er or jasmine tea with me, in western cafe they will have ice lemon tea and HK restaurant they will have teh peng   [laugh]  [laugh]

as long as they dun take soft drink i am ok, but occasionally i  also want to have a Coke.

↡ Advertisement