Taiwan Bubble Tea Milksha is coming to Singapore

PSP415

Internal Moderator

start new thread, thread gets merge into a 10 yrs old and tio warning for not searching. Everyone get so well educated and do what was taught the system is. 

Suddenly, if you do what you were told to do, you get the thread split into a new one, plus a welcome gift of 30+5 dislikes. 

No search wrong, search also wrong.

The best everyone sld do is dont start any new threads, let the Mods do all the thread starting like what is happening now.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

There is nothing wrong if a user search the forum before posting.and also absolutely nothing wrong if a user decides to start a new thread on a topic. Here's the different scenarios.

Scenario 1

200 shops in Chatuchak gets damaged in fire comes out on news today. User search the forum to make sure no one else has posted on it. If user starts another thread without searching, mod has absolutely every right to lock the thread or merge with the existing if there is already an ongoing discussion.

Scenario 2

No one has posted on Chatuchak news. User search the forum for any old thread concerning Bangkok or Chatuchak to post today's news in it. It could be Bangkok gets a new mall in 2008. In this case, thread will be split into a new one.

@Tianmo I believe you out of all people should be well aware that our guidelines in MCF have changed. I believe all the moderators are also in-line with the new guidelines that we encourage new thread creation as long as it is not a repeat news/topic. @radx @jman888 @carbon82

Also, as I have mentioned in my reply to @psp415, the 30 dislike was set by default. It was deleted. Hence the subsequent 5.

Lastly, hope to see you participate in the forum as actively as you did in the past.  [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

start new thread, thread gets merge into a 10 yrs old and tio warning for not searching. Everyone get so well educated and do what was taught the system is.

Suddenly, if you do what you were told to do, you get the thread split into a new one, plus a welcome gift of 30+5 dislikes.

No search wrong, search also wrong.

The best everyone sld do is dont start any new threads, let the Mods do all the thread starting like what is happening now. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Thanks bro Tianmo for sharing your thoughts on this.

Frankly not easy being a Mod. More things to consider than just ordinary members. Much more and these are helping out as volunteers. Kam sia sincerely.

Good housekeeping is one of the toughest actually. Whenever i searched for a topic, i get alot of rojak in posts of the thread i clicked on, very often 1 or 2 posts are related, the rest really like North pole and South pole gap of relevance. It can be frustrating and one can give up after a few threads yielding same same.

Like the recent one where i praised a 2008 post. Laugh die me. I did not realise it was an old thread used to post a today topic. So, yes, i understand it may lead to more folks here making earlier eye appointments

• Praise 2

Sugar balls and sugar water sells.

hmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhh I see where I go wrong .   [idea]

i better go coat my balls with sugar .  [sly]

• Praise 3

Shaved and coated in sugar. [thumbsup] 

... Women only pls .  <_<  

Im not named " Peter File " u know  :XD:  :D

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

my kids take milo peng most of the time, in chinese restaurant they will have hot pu er or jasmine tea with me, in western cafe they will have ice lemon tea and HK restaurant they will have teh peng [laugh][laugh]

as long as they dun take soft drink i am ok, but occasionally i also want to have a Coke.

Actually the newest lower sugar sprite has just bit more sugar than bottled jasmine tea. And definitely has lower sugar than ILT

Turbocharged

Shaved and coated in sugar. [thumbsup]

WP_20160319_013.jpg

Satisfied the sugar, ball, and water criteria. Plus you added on shaved. Deserve 10 praises but sorry system does not allow me to praise you.

Hypersonic

hmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhh I see where I go wrong .   [idea]

i better go coat my balls with sugar .  [sly]

and ants will be all you get.... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Only bubble tea made it here.  the 500cc 木瓜牛奶 never came. That's what I remember on the must try list during the first ROC trip. 

Hypersonic

Only bubble tea made it here.  the 500cc 木瓜牛奶 never came. That's what I remember on the must try list during the first ROC trip. 

This is the night market drink?

nothing special right. 

Turbocharged

if you believe what miracles 木瓜牛奶 can do for ladies, you would have wished it made it big in singapore. More eye candy.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

You can try introduce them to kopitiam teh in case they wonder, "isn't this bubble tea?" [laugh]

I think because of bubble tea, my daughters started to drink teh peng some years back. I always kajiao them ask them whats the different, they always reply 哎呀你不懂的啦..... <_<  [:p]  [laugh]

Hypersonic

You see Koi always Q so long

:a-no:

tiger sugar at JP, I never once see them without a long queue. My definition of long queue is no less than 10.. -_-  [laugh]  [laugh]

the name also sibei 霸气,  老虎堂 sound like some fighting shop..

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

That's exactly how my son started to order teh peng too. [laugh]

I hardly drink bubble tea and I would 100% fail a blind test Being a salted olive I also can hardly bring myself to pay more than $3 for a cup of sugar color water with some flour balls in it.  But my daughters seem to be able to tell one brand from another, and some days they would order teh peng instead, which I totally dont understand..

My son drinks bubble tea once a while, but he doesnt drink teh peng. He is more of a "boost" guy, standard is 3-4 times a week, and he drinks kopi..  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement