• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:07 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This headunit is currently compatible with the 2019 RAV4 (can be compatible with other cars too, do update in this thread).

I will post the steps to do the firmware update.

Download the firmware file from the Pioneer website.

https://sg.pioneerca...t.com/downloads

This is the 18th March 2019 update. Version 08.04

https://sg.pioneerca...50BT_v08-04.zip

Use an empty thumb drive, format it to FAT32 and copy only the firmware file CVJ3242-B.avh into the drive.

Follow these steps.

Switch on the car's ignition and let the engine run.

Headunit Update.jpeg

You should get to here...

firmware updating.jpeg

Wait for it to reach 100% (it will take a couple of minutes to load) and wait for the unit to reboot. Once the headunit is rebooted go to the settings, firmware Information, double check it's the updated version. You may off the ignition and pull out the thumb drive.

Well done. You have successfully updated the headunit's firmware.

Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 07 July 2019 - 05:15 PM

Stefzone
  • Stefzone
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi this head unit looks perfectly fitting the RAV4 2019! I live in Europe, Netherlands and also want to replace the head unit with the DMH-ZS8250BT. Could you help me explain how you did the replacement of the unit?
Kind regards!!

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ALPINE IVA-D800E Multimedia Player

ALPINE IVA-D800E Multimedia Player  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by TakBolehTahan  |  Neutral Newbie

The best sound quality!

I love Alpine audio. In my opinion, Alpine has the best sound out of the main brands. For sound quality, I can't fault it. It has an excellent built quality, all the buttons feels solid, and the volume button is great. It also comes with dec... » Read More

Parrot ASTEROID Smart

Parrot ASTEROID Smart  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mrkskid  |  Clutched

Super Smart!

I own this device for my ride just installed months back. It is so amazing that there is no crashes, great audio and nav. It runs on 2.3.7. The steering wheel buttons work perfectly great and the unit is super smooth. It works really well for... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Pioneer DMH-ZS8250BT, Multimedia Player

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, zs8250bt, 8250bt, 8250 and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users