Why keep ICs of military personnel?

kobayashiGT

(edited)

Yeah lor. Do this kinda extra military IC waste time waste money.

At the same time reduce the NS to 1 year and ICT to 5 years. All these will also save money at this difficult times. We are not at war or potentially at war with anyone. If the govt cant give proper benefits and allowance for full time NSF then give ppl shorter service to fulfil. We have been over the difficult years and become the wolrd's most expensive city. It's time to make changes for the better.

Hearsay, a so-call nsf technician pay is $700 while a regular pay is at least $3500 ( not forgeting all the bonuses) 

So how, who pay for the difference? :a-bang:  :a-bang:

Edited by L23
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Hearsay, a so-call nsf technician pay is $700 while a regular pay is at least $3500 ( not forgeting all the bonuses) 

Regular pay of at least $3500 is what vocation and rank ah?

I still have my 11b with me even thou i MR liao. Can use it at polyclinic for free consultations???

Can and after that, we visit you at one of the DC (Detention Centre) ......  :we-all-gonna-die:

Charged for Failing to Return Gov Property which is SAF11B ....    :grin:

I still have my 11b with me even thou i MR liao. Can use it at polyclinic for free consultations???

Why you like to keep the SAF11B ?  :slow:

I was so eager to exchange my SAF11B for my pink NRIC from the Chief Clerk on the day of my ROD ...   [smash]

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Why you like to keep the SAF11B ?  :slow:

I was so eager to exchange my SAF11B for my pink NRIC from the Chief Clerk on the day of my ROD ...   [smash]

Think when you MR, no need to return your 11B to govt?

Why you like to keep the SAF11B ? :slow:

I was so eager to exchange my SAF11B for my pink NRIC from the Chief Clerk on the day of my ROD ... [smash]

SAF returned it to me one. So i kept it lor. MR liao.

Yours was not the laminate kind ? Return 11B and collect reservist booklet.

I still have both my 11b and reservist booklet even thou I MR liao. Got watch, got cert and $3500 into CPF.

Supersonic

I still have both my 11b and reservist booklet even thou I MR liao. Got watch, got cert and $3500 into CPF.

What $3500?  :o

Yours was not the laminate kind ? Return 11B and collect reservist booklet.

Laminate kind is which era de?  [:p]

3500 for key appointment holder?

Yeap;  Dental is also free.... i always keng here and there and go to dental at SGH and time pass all the time in the world.. some more they quite more generous in giving MC and take appt on Friday afternoon and they usually give MC for Sat (since its 1/2 day)        

Wasted that i should have go to extract all my wisdom tooth back then. If dental also got free.

• Praise 6

Supersonic

wisdom tooth? my time, most NSFs go extract at the dental centre in the army. Must be buddy with medic so that can try to schedule Monday apt instead of Friday appt.

when is your time?

I did mine at NDC.

Can't afford to pay then still wanna conscript people?

Supersonic

Yeap; Dental is also free.... i always keng here and there and go to dental at SGH and time pass all the time in the world.. some more they quite more generous in giving MC and take appt on Friday afternoon and they usually give MC for Sat (since its 1/2 day)

During my NSF time never go to dental before lo. Not even have time to keng le.
  • Praise 2

Regular pay of at least $3500 is what vocation and rank ah?

staff and above lor.......now got so many ranks after staff sgt, master sgt....havent count WOs and nowadays most SNCOs comes in with minimum Diploma.....

Well, if you have your military ID with you when you're in the US, you are entitled to their military discounts too.

Huh?? Serious ah?... can use SAF is also?

Then using Russian and prc army cards will be so funny