Incident/accident with PMD

Let these folks taste the shiok abit first

Then tax :XD:

With taxes in, I think sure catch those no pay tax one :XD:

↡ Advertisement

sad to say, really need to bang a few more, kill a dozens more then the freaking "useless" in white will sit up and think.

There is a reason the rule says to push bicycle when crossing the road.

Somebody almost did not get their dinner last night

Someone will miss their dinner, and this 2 will not see their dinner ever.

Deserve it really.

• Praise 3

Somebody almost did not get their dinner last night

My god, you almost FoodPundek-ed those poor Grabbies.

:D

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/more-120-pmds-impounded-may-lta

Our govt really surface only. catch those modded PMD. They should think of a system that they can monitor the dealers who sell PMD and user who ride the PMD. 

What they are doing is to catch the minority of the PMD abusers. 

haix. 

Too little action and too slow. Now try to change the behaviour is too late as it is already their habit. No choice just action a bit.

• Praise 2

Yesterday when I was driving out of the carpark, there is this young punk who is riding a PMD at a very fast speed which was turning out also. So can you guys imagine he is turning out at the same time as me and he is at my passenger side blind spot? He didn't slow down at all when turning out and in fact, he was trying to overtake me. If I wasn't aware of him, when I complete my turn and wanna keep back to the lane, I might have banged on him. 

I think the LTA must set a list of penalty like a motorist. And I can foresee in the future; there might be surveillance camera to catch PMD if all these incidents escalate. 

Do anyone of you encounter such incident with the PMD as me?

Drive safe guys.

been there , done that PLUS car came into contact and the guy Zhao... so I know what you mean.

The young punk is not ignorant. Its just street creed to weck u and still get away with it. So you may want to just chill ...

I am wondering how much can they earn per delivery?

are those youngster local or from across the causeway?

i heard from one boy, local uni student. was told he can make around 200 bucks over an weekend. So a month is around 800. He only do on weekends. 

Twincharged

i heard from one boy, local uni student. was told he can make around 200 bucks over an weekend. So a month is around 800. He only do on weekends.

Part time money okay what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMYgJP6Eqkc

I've posted this on the reckless driver thread. It's quite a close call for me as i normally will go much faster to catch the green arrow (not the DC superhero). Another 5 to 10 kmph more, i would have to go to the police station. 

I seriously dunno wtf these pmds are thinking. i mean dashing through the road w/o ensuring if there coming vehicles? Really felt like stopping my car, go down and give the rider 2 tight slaps to wake up his brain if there is any. 

• Praise 5

Yah. nothing i can do. so I just rant here lor. :/

been there , done that PLUS car came into contact and the guy Zhao... so I know what you mean.

The young punk is not ignorant. Its just street creed to weck u and still get away with it. So you may want to just chill ...

Most of the PMD user are self entitled and never take into consideration of other road user. If you are a pedestrian, they find you too slow and is blocking the road that they are using.  If you are a motorist, they think that they are one too. But Singapore road have never take into consideration of PMD so in the end, they anyhow abuse.  

I've posted this on the reckless driver thread. It's quite a close call for me as i normally will go much faster to catch the green arrow (not the DC superhero). Another 5 to 10 kmph more, i would have to go to the police station. 

I seriously dunno wtf these pmds are thinking. i mean dashing through the road w/o ensuring if there coming vehicles? Really felt like stopping my car, go down and give the rider 2 tight slaps to wake up his brain if there is any. 

• Praise 1

They are smart, not surface. Get revenue from sellers and fines from users.

Think about it. It's the same as car modification workshops.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/more-120-pmds-impounded-may-lta

Our govt really surface only. catch those modded PMD. They should think of a system that they can monitor the dealers who sell PMD and user who ride the PMD. 

What they are doing is to catch the minority of the PMD abusers. 

haix. 

• Praise 3

Yah. nothing i can do. so I just rant here lor. :/

Most of the PMD user are self entitled and never take into consideration of other road user. If you are a pedestrian, they find you too slow and is blocking the road that they are using.  If you are a motorist, they think that they are one too. But Singapore road have never take into consideration of PMD so in the end, they anyhow abuse.  

my take is the most of them are ignorant of how invisible they are on the road. They always assume drivers will see them and give way to them. Also, most of them dont drive and do not understand traffic rules. Like the video i posted, he probably din know what the green arrow is for. All he sees are the cars stopped at the traffic light and off he goes despite the red man is on. 

I hope something can be done on educating all pmd users on the risks they are exposed to. It is easlier said than done, but a mandatory training class for these users when they register their pmds will be useful. 

• Praise 1

That’s not even a pedestrian crossing...hokay, pmd riders are not pedestrian so can cross hor?

my take is the most of them are ignorant of how invisible they are on the road. They always assume drivers will see them and give way to them. Also, most of them dont drive and do not understand traffic rules. Like the video i posted, he probably din know what the green arrow is for. All he sees are the cars stopped at the traffic light and off he goes despite the red man is on.

I hope something can be done on educating all pmd users on the risks they are exposed to. It is easlier said than done, but a mandatory training class for these users when they register their pmds will be useful.

Education does not work. Period. Caning might, plus make their estate pay for damages caused to cars, even if they die in accidents caused by their own recklessness (not stupidity - I don't believe they are stupid).
  • Praise 1

If working just over weekends is fine. Worse case is that most of the decent jobs were taken by FT so locals have no other choices. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1