• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
34 replies to this topic | 440 praises

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:22 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

That you retain till your current ride?

For me is a rear view mirror “See Wing” from my first car till now. That was in 1991 on a Toyota Starlet till now on Skoda Superb.. it been on more than 10 cars since.. it help me see blind spot and save me countless time.. so insecure without it..

The other thing not on first car but fourth car is my number plate.. from 1996 Civic SiR till now.. it is a 1981 ER plate..

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:25 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Karo-ism floor mats
F355 and Asicskk praised this
Garage36.com

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

my no plate

Volvobrick, Ody_2004, peasant, ALTK and Asicskk praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:32 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

An amulet since my first car.

Ody_2004, ALTK, F355 and Asicskk praised this

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

Arogab
  • Premium member
    Arogab
    5th Gear
    Author Image

My Wife made a string of metal beads which spells my name and this has been on the rear view mirror till now since 1995 (I used to drive a renewed COE 1979 Classic Suzuki Jeep)

At the same time, I have always have a Baby Spiderman and it was changed to a baby spider shaking the butt and then till now.....Spidey has upgraded with a Lambo (see my picture). Considered keeping from first car till now cos Spidey is always there

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190611_103644.jpg

Volvobrick, Ody_2004, ALTK, F355 and Asicskk praised this

Posted 11 June 2019 - 10:54 AM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Experience. Lots of it as it was a money pit.

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

Ody_2004
  • Ody_2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Experience. Lots of it as it was a money pit.

I paid alot on useless modification 🤣🤣🤣

Karo-ism floor mats

How long they last?? 🤔
Ysc3 praised this

Posted 11 June 2019 - 11:32 AM

Stratovarius
  • Premium member
    Stratovarius
    6th Gear
    Author Image

my Japanese amulet (good friend gave to me), a skeleton plush which I got from esso many years back and a bell. I also retain a convex mirror which I stick onto my side mirror but it got lost last week.

Other things from my 1st ride which are not in my current ride are the original hood, original air box,light weight crank pulley, manual gear stick assy. [:p]

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:38 PM

Ronkovic
  • Ronkovic
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I still use the same trusty Broadway wide-angle rear view mirror which I've used since my first ride in 2002. I also recycle the same mirror visor organiser, which I use to hold coupons, pens, essential copies of documentation, cash and petrol cards etc. The flexi-rubber straps have worn out a few times so I got it mended by a seamstress and am using velcro now.

The other thing of sentimental value that I've always had in my all my cars is a 50 year old St Christopher medallion. My dad started using it since the late 1960's in his rides, and when he stopped owning a car in 2002, it was passed to me for my first car till now.

Edited by Ronkovic, 11 June 2019 - 01:39 PM.

Ody_2004, F355, Sadan and Asicskk praised this

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:51 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My wife. [cool]

We brought the first car together 32 yrs ago and changes so many cars, but she still beside me when I drives... [drivingcar]

:grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15, 11 June 2019 - 02:11 PM.

SiLangKia, 13177, PSP415, Ody_2004, Ronkovic, Desrongrong, Mustank and 12 other members praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 11 June 2019 - 01:58 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My wife. [cool]

We brought the first car together 32 yrs ago and changes so many cars, but she still beside me... [drivingcar]

That’s what a fren of mine did...can’t change wife so change xiao san frequently still cheaper that way.
Picnic06-Biante15 praised this

Posted 11 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Broadway rear view mirror
Sun visor organiser
Paper maps of JB + Malaysia from 2002.
Fire extinguisher
Tyre seal and inflator

Not on current car but in storage:
Street directory from 2002
E-stab
Vacuum thing that supposed to suck more air to the engine
Horns
Breakdown triangle
Various hp holders
Ody_2004, Angcheek, ALTK, F355, Uncle2, Carbon82, Nlatio and 1 other member praised this

Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:03 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My first car in 2009 but i retained nothing

Oh theres this window shade but nvr use keep in boot only use when park in malaysia
Ody_2004, 13177 and Asicskk praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 June 2019 - 05:15 PM

F355
  • F355
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My wife. [cool]

Haha. You beat me to it. 

My jump start cables . Had it in the boot for more than 20 years . 

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:08 AM

Carbon82

My wife. [cool]

We brought the first car together 32 yrs ago and changes so many cars, but she still beside me when I drives... [drivingcar]

Aiyah, I am slow to the thread, and my standard answer taken... :slow:  :grin:

OK, for non-material aspect, it would be Care, Responsibility & Situation Awareness for me. I am proud to declare that in my years of driving (accumulated mileage of ~700,000 Km), I have a clean driving record, and involved in only 1 minor accident (my fault). [sunny]

Oh yah, I just remembered that I have a set of screw driver in my boot, which I put in when I bought my 1st car almost 20 years back and it has since follow me till the current ride. Useful for changing battery and some simple DIY.

13177, Mercs and ALTK praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:16 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I carry over 1 item from 1st car till now.

I P O D

C L A S S I C

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:19 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

not using it from my first car  , but the car jack is from the first car and there after the following are First aid box from the 3rd car and Bottle opener.

F355 praised this

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:20 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I took out the car decals and the car logo from steering wheel those days no air bags 🤣....... fast forward 20 years now I don’t know what happened to them all , wifey maybe throw away when house shifting

Posted 12 June 2019 - 09:40 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I paid alot on useless modification 🤣🤣🤣
How long they last?? 🤔

many new owners did too …. and many new owners are still doing it today … and many new owners will still continue to do it in the future as well.

but they usually learn from the 2nd or 3rd car onwards.

Posted 12 June 2019 - 10:13 AM

kobayashiGT

is she reading the forum? hahahahha.

My wife. [cool]

I got this blanket-foldable-to-pillow cushion that is always in my car. Kinda useful if i got kick out of home. Haha.

Sdf4786k praised this
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: car old stuff, memories, plates and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users