US burger joint Five Guys to open in Singapore

kobayashiGT

Turbocharged

In SG, similar one would be Mr Bean lor. Though, I find it increasingly hard to get good yew cha kuay here. The good ones must queue early morning.

the hawker centre opp temasek jc. $0.90 per stick. sells until lunch time usually. based on my limited trying of diff YT stalls, this is good.

Supersonic

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/five-guys-singapore-plaza-singapura-11702812

First outlet will be at Plaza Singapura.

Good to note peanut oil mentioned in preparation of food though i am NOT sure if this will be replaced in Singapore.

Pie just got smaller for the likes of MacDonalds, Carl's Burger etc but for us, another sinful choice of fast food

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/trending/five-guys-singapore-plaza-singapura-11702812

First outlet will be at Plaza Singapura.

Good to note peanut oil mentioned in preparation of food though i am NOT sure if this will be replaced in Singapore.

Pie just got smaller for the likes of MacDonalds, Carl's Burger etc but for us, another sinful choice of fast food

Supersonic

Hopefully is mcdonald pricing and not the over priced shake shack.

Without econs of scale + their rep for "fresh food" and customization, you won't see mcdonalds price la.

Hypersonic

Without econs of scale + their rep for "fresh food" and customization, you won't see mcdonalds price la.

Maybe not the common mcdonald burger, but their signature series with angus beef type of pricing.

In China, that one is 永和豆漿 (not the one in Geylang, and not the one in Taiwan which is original).

1667926-XXL.jpg

In SG, similar one would be Mr Bean lor. Though, I find it increasingly hard to get good yew cha kuay here. The good ones must queue early morning.

you tried you tiao in batam before? jin ho jiak

↡ Advertisement