Hong Kong protesters demonstrate against extradition bill

Kopites

finally, they are beginning to charge these CB kias, and rightfully put them behind bars. 

Tiger keep quiet, will be taken as a sick cat. 

Throw a few inside, and see who else wants to follow. Let them all go start another protest inside the cell, and see how the prison officers handle protests.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

funny..my report was 17 July.

it was initially reported two cases. one gotten bitten while the one got Fractured. the news was released by police and reported by media.

Thats why must cross reference with few news source, alot fake news circulating online or sometimes not fake but not covered

finally, they are beginning to charge these CB kias, and rightfully put them behind bars.

Tiger keep quiet, will be taken as a sick cat.

Throw a few inside, and see who else wants to follow. Let them all go start another protest inside the cell, and see how the prison officers handle protests. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yah nvr put respect to ah sir, these cb kias deserve it

(edited)

https://thestandnews.com/politics/%E7%9D%87%E7%89%87-%E5%B0%87%E8%BB%8D%E6%BE%B3%E4%BA%BA%E6%8B%8D%E7%89%87%E8%99%9F%E5%8F%AC-728-%E4%B8%8A%E8%A1%97-%E8%BC%AA%E5%88%B0%E6%88%91%E5%80%91%E7%AB%99%E5%87%BA%E4%BE%86%E5%AE%88%E8%AD%B7%E9%A6%99%E6%B8%AF/#

反送中遊行散落社區,繼民陣將於周日(21日)舉行遊行,下周末(27、28日)在紅磡、將軍澳及港島西繼續有遊行。發起將軍澳遊行的市民今日凌晨在 facebook 上載影片宣傳遊行,指近日有多場地區遊行遍地開花,「面對警察一次又一次的失控,官員一次又一次的龜縮,我們還是不願意放棄」。發起人指,市民只想下一代能活在一個自由的地方,但政府一直無視訴求,「現在輪到將軍澳人走出來守護香港的時候了。」

got video.

till end of the month July.

Edited by Kopites

You learn chinese history from amdk textbook?

As i said numerous times, rather than blaming AMDK invade China, Qing dynasty has to take part of the blame for being weak from internal infighting.

I learn China history from reading books like 紅樓夢.

China has to be blamed for being stupid. China should have set up UN and become the leader, then those amdk will listen to china and stop invading them

Even in second sino japanese war, china beg to LoN but those amdk didn’t give a damn about china

Which China is stupid?

Founding member of UN is ROC which was highlighted earlier by our MCF historian.

Even if the whole govt step-down, unlikely to resolve. youngsters are out for blood - their target in mind is actually to whack and leave China.

Similar to our 1950s student protests led by the communists leaning student leaders - will not be satisfied until they topple the entire system.

In SG case, LKY consolidated power and crushed the students and unions - today there is a stable first world SG. China did the same with 6/4 in 1989 and look at their economy now.

In HK case, deploying PLA will be better, as they return to barracks and no fear of reprisals against their family or kena scolded by neighbours. Also they have the heavy equipment to properly tackle the "zombie" protesters. The HKPF can then perform mop up ops. 

PLA commander said that they will stay in barrack.  HKPF can manage the situation.

HK is the only territory within PRC which allows freeflow of funds without any fx restriction.

Would PRC it?

It is deniable that LKY has made SG a stable 1st world.

So, i presumed you will accept any new rules that govt implement hor.

That's the price of a stable society.  In PAP we trust.

Which China is stupid?

Founding member of UN is ROC which was highlighted earlier by our MCF historian.

Roc also stupid, otherwise japan wouldnt invade china right. So stupid. If roc smarter then roc will be the one invading japan

Roc also stupid, otherwise japan wouldnt invade china right. So stupid. If roc smarter then roc will be the one invading japan

It is a great idea if you get China history tuition from MCF historian.

(edited)

bro, this one is NOVEL leh ... sure got salt, vinegar and pepper ....

but i get what you mean ... lol

As i said numerous times, rather than blaming AMDK invade China, Qing dynasty has to take part of the blame for being weak from internal infighting.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Don't feed trolls. Just add into ignore list.
  • Praise 1

Don't feed trolls. Just add into ignore list.

Its fun to play a troll lol

It is a great idea if you get China history tuition from MCF historian.

MCF historian sure get the right history? If he didn’t get the fact then should blame china stupidity for not educating historian with the right history. In fact we shouldnt learn from chinese historian because by nature chinese is stupid. Should go learn from amdk, amdk confirm right, amdk smart, amdk FTW!

(edited)

come on come on, its been 110 pages, and so far so good.  Let's agree to disagree, and we can all put forward our views and believe, after all it depends which side you are for.

But lets not be childish and get personal here  starting with  name calling.  Those not happy with the exchange of views here can always go somewhere else where your view is not challenged and everyone agrees with the same tone. 

The TS is still very active in the thread after 110 pages, so lets at least respect that.  ^_^

Edited by Tianmo

I is more lazy to books, I is listen to song to learn history, but me history is no one time pass.  [:(]

come I share share my history song, one song cover many many topics..... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)

Its fun to play a troll lol

MCF historian sure get the right history? If he didn’t get the fact then should blame china stupidity for not educating historian with the right history. In fact we shouldnt learn from chinese historian because by nature chinese is stupid. Should go learn from amdk, amdk confirm right, amdk smart, amdk FTW!

Which China are you learning from?

PRC

or

ROC?

Your China history is learned in English or Chinese?

Let's start with 七七盧溝橋事變

Edited by Davidtch