• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
134 replies to this topic | 962 praises

Posted 13 June 2019 - 09:57 AM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If everyone here can have a opportunity to drive any car up from Singapore to Penang, what car will you take up and drive?

screenshot-www.google.com-2019.06.13-09-47-51.png

With over 700km of road for you to drive. What car would you choose? 

I will choose BMW M2 Competition. 

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

Tianmo, sake, Atrecord and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Need my Breakfast of Champions to wake up and get my bowels moving so I can get out the door to earn my bacon.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:14 AM

Syaheerbmw
  • Premium member
    Syaheerbmw
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Have done before... And would not change what I would like to drive there in.... But sadly car is no more......  [smallcry]

NPFIPKp.jpg

Bonafidestack, sake, andrewyewkc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:25 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It depends on the purpose of your trip and your preference of car. I drove two models of odyssey there three times when my children were a lot younger. Free and easy, not in a single day. They loaded lots of their belonging like bolsters, blankets so that they felt comfortable. Good memories.

Edited by Ct3833, 13 June 2019 - 10:27 AM.

Lala81, sake and Atrecord praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:30 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2019-BMW-X7-xDrive40i-front-three-quarte

sake and Tohto praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:53 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

JEEP-GRAND-CHEROKEE-SRT_02.jpg

sake and andrewyewkc praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:56 AM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If everyone here can have a opportunity to drive any car up from Singapore to Penang, what car will you take up and drive?

attachicon.gifscreenshot-www.google.com-2019.06.13-09-47-51.png

attachicon.gifBMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

Great choice. I've done tuas to penang within 5.5 hours. But you will have to get paint protection otherwise the stone chips and bugs will get all over your car.

sake, andrewyewkc, Dinosaur33 and Solar praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:05 AM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Definitely a grand tourer since its just a long stretch of road.
Maybe a panemera gts sport tourismo
Bonafidestack, sake and andrewyewkc praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:09 AM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    4th Gear
    Author Image

A red 911 turbo

Bonafidestack, sake and andrewyewkc praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

An ambulance.

Can drive as fast as you want and everybody gets out of the way.

If tired and got co-driver can sleep flat behind.

:D

And in Penang can park anywhere no parking tickets.

Parking can be a nightmare in the city.

Edited by Jamesc, 13 June 2019 - 12:14 PM.

therock, sake, RH1667, SiLangKia, Buadongdong, Brass, Carbon82 and 6 other members praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:20 PM

Bonafidestack
  • Premium member
    Bonafidestack
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yeah. I like how M2 is packaged leh. Small and nimble. Yet so fast. haha.  

Great choice. I've done tuas to penang within 5.5 hours. But you will have to get paint protection otherwise the stone chips and bugs will get all over your car.

Just a sharing session. Wondering what car will you drive up north if you have the access to all the cars in the world, what car will you drive? 

It depends on the purpose of your trip and your preference of car. I drove two models of odyssey there three times when my children were a lot younger. Free and easy, not in a single day. They loaded lots of their belonging like bolsters, blankets so that they felt comfortable. Good memories.

sake praised this
Need my Breakfast of Champions to wake up and get my bowels moving so I can get out the door to earn my bacon.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:34 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

attachicon.gifscreenshot-www.google.com-2019.06.13-09-47-51.png

attachicon.gifBMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW-M2-Competition-6.jpg

BMW ///M2 Comp is to cup corner.

I would drive ///M2 Comp from KL to Kuantan.

sake praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:34 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Duplicate 

Edited by Davidtch, 13 June 2019 - 01:03 PM.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:38 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No sports car or coupe for a long road trip, not good for the back. [laugh]

Preferably reliable 4x4/AWD/4WD, airbags all around, with lots of legroom and luggage space. 

sake praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:48 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Toyota Alphard, Vellfire, Nissan Elgrand, Mazda Biante, .... etc. [drivingcar]

sake and andrewyewkc praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:00 PM

sake
  • Premium member
    sake
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

been meaning to take the trip for a while.

should really do it soon.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20190613_121610.jpg

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:04 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

been meaning to take the trip for a while.

should really do it soon.

This one only sits 2 person ....

MPV can sit 6 persons and the last row for your bags... :secret-laugh:

sake praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:05 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No sports car or coupe for a long road trip, not good for the back. [laugh]

Preferably reliable 4x4/AWD/4WD, airbags all around, with lots of legroom and luggage space. 

You old man la.

You need to exercise your back muscle.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:05 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This one only sits 2 person ....

MPV can sit 6 persons and the last row for your bags... :secret-laugh:

Only him and chiobu is required.

Bonafidestack praised this

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:07 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

8 hours on the road no exercise leh .. [laugh]

You old man la.

You need to exercise your back muscle.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 01:10 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

8 hours on the road no exercise leh .. [laugh]

A lot of rest stop along NSH .... [sly]

Those stops without food or petrol kiosk, just toilets only. Park far away one corner and do your sexercise ... [rolleyes]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15, 13 June 2019 - 01:11 PM.

Tianmo praised this

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: singapore, penang, road trip and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users