• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 13 June 2019 - 10:37 PM

ismailmiller
  • ismailmiller
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

My car had this error while driving on MCE on tuesday, I stopped my car at the side of the exp to restart the car but still the same. I decided to continue the journey as it did not affect my car driving. Finally reached my destination and open up the hood. Found one of the battery wire connector slightly loosen and tightened the screw. Tried to restart the car and problem went away but came back after a minute later. I decided to ignore it.

It hasnt come back since and I drove the car the past two days without this error. Any thoughts what could cause this?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20190613_223824.jpg

Edited by Lightsabre, 16 June 2019 - 10:33 AM.

Posted 13 June 2019 - 11:05 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Should post here for experts on Toyota.

:D

https://www.mycarfor...rand/?hl=toyota

SiLangKia and Spring praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:29 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The error code will still be stored in the ecu even though the warning light is off now. Only with an obd diagnostic tool you will be able to retrieve the error code to decipher what triggered the code.

FYI nowadays all car computers work this way. It's only when the issue isnt resolved then the warning light keeps coming back. A diagnostic test from any workshop will cost you...I dunno how much since I dunno what car you are driving. Investing some money on an obd diagnostic tool you will still need some mechanic experience to decipher the code. Sometimes the error code is not that straight forward. It could be other parts that trigger the code. LoL...

If I'm not wrong the code should be telling you some connection error.

BabyBlade praised this
Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Taobao WiFi dongle plus whatever free obd2 app. Is the cheapest. Max $10!

Edited by Mkl22, 14 June 2019 - 08:31 AM.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KTKOH  |  Neutral Newbie

Went to DM Woodlands on 4th April Sat Afternoon and saw a lot of cars there. All staff are busy but they still attend to my request to check my under carriage by hoisting up my car. They give me a quote and give an appointment on next Wed 10 am. I paid a deposit. When on Wed I send my car on 11.30 am. They call me at 8.30 pm and collect my car at 9 pm. I tested my car a... » Read More

Precise Auto Service

Precise Auto Service  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Gloriafoo  |  Neutral Newbie

This is not first time I came to Precise Auto Service. I highly to recommend this car workshop, because of the boss (Mr. Eric) was humble and he also detail to explaining about my car faulty problem with jack up my car.

Hat off to the workshop and office team girls was served me like VIP, bring me to the customer waiting areas which is have food, beverage &... » Read More

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota and 8 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users