COE Bidding – 2nd Round of June 2019

Carbon82

COE at 50k, almost double for Cat A now. Last time Elantra elite got more features than the elite model now, OMV also higher.

heng my car coe 46k, omv 12k. bought at 83k in 2017.

not so painful  [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Which car are you looking at? 38k is for Cat B COE.

I was offered rebate of 33k only...
Hmmm. That's a bit sneaky.

Elantra also? S model? 

nah suzuki swift in mid 2017, they were clearing stock and selling at a profit margin of around 8k.

i remember elantra was selling at 90+k then. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

I was offered rebate of 33k only...

Hmmm. That's a bit sneaky.

Some PI even offered rebate at 23k coe cat A when it was 2 weeks ago. But guaranteed will get car within 6 bids. Edited by Kayster

Which car are you looking at? 38k is for Cat B COE.

Cat B. 2l Superb.

Some PI even offered rebate at 23k coe cat A when it was 2 weeks ago. But guaranteed will get car within 6 bids.

Yeah, but to see so different rebate level for same cat COE in the dealership is not normal. Anyway will see how the coe turns out.

Supercharged

When you saw the COE rebate of 33k? Before, during or after the MCF event which happened on the 8th.

Cat B. 2l Superb.
Yeah, but to see so different rebate level for same cat COE in the dealership is not normal. Anyway will see how the coe turns out.

When you saw the COE rebate of 33k? Before, during or after the MCF event which happened on the 8th.

Actual mcf event same as you. I forgot to ask when making the booking. Later when i look at the papers then i noticed and i thought thats normal. Aparently its not gauging from the rebate u have.

What does this means?

Less COEs returned to the system so quota will be reduce. But at the same time, ASSUMING the guy who extend his COE will not be buying a new car, then demand will also reduce. So net effect is zero.
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

What does this means?

maybe this table will give a better indication of coming quota.

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M05-Dereg_by_Quota.pdf

if June Dereg numbers are the same as May. then quota(Aug-Oct) for cat A will be approx 6620 and Cat B 6248.  vs cat A 8546 and CatB 6834 for the May-Jul period.

Cat A will shrink by 25% and Cat B by 10%.

• Praise 3

Hello! 

Sorry if my question is out of the topic. Bought a car from an authorized dealer and he confirmed that car is in stock.

Just wondering,

26 May: Sign car agreement

6 June: Secured COE
12 June: Sign loan form / insurance form / allocation form

18 June: Received receipts from the dealer for downpayment

Any idea on when can i check if my car has been registered or when can i get my car? AD said 2 weeks on 6 june and said 2 weeks again on 12 June. LOL.

Supercharged

Oic. I always thought cars in the same category should have the same rebate amount. Maybe it's because they are clearing stock for Superb 2L.

I just checked. The SE mentioned that the rebate 38K only for karoq, Kodiak and rs245.

A bit too slow. When your car is registered, your SE should tell your car plate number. I think you can check from LTA's website by logging in with your singpass.

Hello! 

Sorry if my question is out of the topic. Bought a car from an authorized dealer and he confirmed that car is in stock.

Just wondering,

26 May: Sign car agreement

6 June: Secured COE
12 June: Sign loan form / insurance form / allocation form

18 June: Received receipts from the dealer for downpayment

Any idea on when can i check if my car has been registered or when can i get my car? AD said 2 weeks on 6 june and said 2 weeks again on 12 June. LOL.

Oic. I always thought cars in the same category should have the same rebate amount. Maybe it's because they are clearing stock for Superb 2L.

A bit too slow. When your car is registered, your SE should tell your car plate number. I think you can check from LTA's website by logging in with your singpass.

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, i was thinking that its kinda slow too but thought it might be due to some paperwork for them.

He dosen't seems to give more details and when we check with the bank, our account was not created yet even though the form has been sign a week ago. Haha.. We actually sold our car to him as well and the last date to give him is on 24 June. Perhaps, only after we sent him the car then the new car will be delivered to us..

So was wondering if there is a way for us to check on status of the car etc.

Supercharged

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, i was thinking that its kinda slow too but thought it might be due to some paperwork for them.

He dosen't seems to give more details and when we check with the bank, our account was not created yet even though the form has been sign a week ago. Haha.. We actually sold our car to him as well and the last date to give him is on 24 June. Perhaps, only after we sent him the car then the new car will be delivered to us..

So was wondering if there is a way for us to check on status of the car etc.

Best way is to check with your agent.
↡ Advertisement