Singapore's Top Car Brands of 2018

Theoldjaffa

i thought mazda 3 sold alot,

instead their numbers drop so much. [;)] ,

and i thought kia sold more then hyundai lol.....

• Praise 1

PI cars are included so that's why Honda is #1. I think the Shuttles, Fits and Vezels are selling well, along with the Civics from KM.

Surprising is Nissan. Maybe the Qashqai is perking them up.

• Praise 1

PI cars are included so that's why Honda is #1. I think the Shuttles, Fits and Vezels are selling well, along with the Civics from KM.

Surprising is Nissan. Maybe the Qashqai is perking them up.

lol does this take into account NV200?  [laugh]  

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

lol does this take into account NV200?  [laugh]  

Same thought Bro.... they might add NV200 to the equation.... Honda PI model yes.... but Cashcow sell so many??

• Praise 1

(edited)

Dont forget, new Nissan is Renault, maybe they include Renault.   [laugh]  [laugh]

I think  in addition to Qashqai, Nissan Note and Sylphy  do help their figure to some extent.

Edited by Ct3833

Supersonic

Mazda also? Their mazda 3 sells so well in 2018? Thought no more uber liao, not many people buy mazda 3?

• Praise 1

I think there are still some ppl into small hatchback which used to be dominated by Honda Jazz. The Nissan Note does look attractive in terms of price, space and fuel economy. I do see a lot more new Note than a new Jazz.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I think there are still some ppl into small hatchback which used to be dominated by Honda Jazz. The Nissan Note does look attractive in terms of price, space and fuel economy. I do see a lot more new Note than a new Jazz.

Still see many new jazz on the road, think people still prefer a Honda than Nissan?  [laugh]  My workplace already have 3 Jazz.

Wow Hyundai is really doing well this year. Almost double last year's volume when almost everyone else went down and up 4 spots. Wonder why?

• Praise 2

Interesting, VW is completely out of top 10 for 2 running years, they are doing worse than their bigger brother Audi.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Wow Hyundai is really doing well this year. Almost double last year's volume when almost everyone else went down and up 4 spots. Wonder why?

Could be due to low coe and right pricing, thats why attracted so many go buy.

Still see many new jazz on the road, think people still prefer a Honda than Nissan?  [laugh]  My workplace already have 3 Jazz.

post-18163-0-85456900-1560819262.jpg

Unless you look carefully a lot of them are not the latest.

A lot of their 1.6L sedans flood the roads. It's no wonder when their cars offer more features and gadgets than their rivals.

↡ Advertisement