Kia k7?

Spacespec

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/06/facelifted-2020-kia-cadenza-breaks-cover-as-the-k7-premier-in-korea/

Any possibility of this car coming here. Will be great to see it going against camry, Mazda 6 and even conti

I thought they already have a K5 to compete in that category? This K7 would be 1 notch more premium than Mzd6 and camry class I suppose..

• Praise 2

hope they dun price it like the genesis if it indeed come,,..

Genesis G70 was really nice . but the prices was really ex

• Praise 2

i was giving it a serious thought before i saw the price,

i wish they got a tone down version like the stinger.....

no one in sg like to pay such price for Korean brand especially in this categories.

may be 20-30 years later only will onpar with those premium brand.

• Praise 1

There is basically no market interest for higher cc 2.0 and above Korean rides here. Pricing is one thing but the brand image is one many still can't shake off despite Koreans have improved alot.

• Praise 1

Basically demand for large sedans are dwindling. In our high tax car structure it even more challenging. Those who can afford the high road tax will likely get the luxury German brands.

• Praise 1

Won't come in... this is one step above the K5 which competes in the family saloon or mid-sized saloon category.... K5 competes with Camry, Accord, Sonata, Mazda 6, Subaru Legacy, Nissan Teana, Chevrolet Malibu, Opel Insignia, and among the more premium brands, Volkswagen Passat, Volvo S60, Audi A4, BMW 3 series, Mercedes C-class, etc...

This K7 would compete with the Audi A6 or BMW 5 series and Mercedes E-class. This is a tweener model, below the full limousine class like an A8 or S-class but slightly larger than the standard executive / family saloons... Hyundai calls their the Azera.

There's a K900 or maybe renamed to K9 that competes in the full sized category. As far as I know, Hyundai doesn't have a representation in this category... I think that's been left to Genesis to fill the void.

Won't come in... this is one step above the K5 which competes in the family saloon or mid-sized saloon category.... K5 competes with Camry, Accord, Sonata, Mazda 6, Subaru Legacy, Nissan Teana, Chevrolet Malibu, Opel Insignia, and among the more premium brands, Volkswagen Passat, Volvo S60, Audi A4, BMW 3 series, Mercedes C-class, etc...

This K7 would compete with the Audi A6 or BMW 5 series and Mercedes E-class. This is a tweener model, below the full limousine class like an A8 or S-class but slightly larger than the standard executive / family saloons... Hyundai calls their the Azera.

There's a K900 or maybe renamed to K9 that competes in the full sized category. As far as I know, Hyundai doesn't have a representation in this category... I think that's been left to Genesis to fill the void.

That's true, most likely k7 won't be brought in. But it will be a big pity. Such models will go a long way to change people's perception of kia as a brand below the conti or jap
  • Praise 1

K9 as know in korea and K900 overseas. Hyundai equivalent model used to be Genesis until they decide to spin Genesis into a brand. The Genesis G90 is the Kia K9 equivalent. 

• Praise 1

Anyway, C&C isn't even bringing K5 and Komoco isn't bringing in Grandeur. Big korean sedan sales just won't move in SG. Even Honda Accord and Nissan Tenna are dropped for SG market. So there is almost no chance of K7 and K9 being imported into SG.

Anyway, C&C isn't even bringing K5 and Komoco isn't bringing in Grandeur. Big korean sedan sales just won't move in SG. Even Honda Accord and Nissan Tenna are dropped for SG market. So there is almost no chance of K7 and K9 being imported into SG.

The only big sedans that sell now are from the big 3 German marques... let's see when Komoco brings in the new Sonata... slated to be late Oct...

Its equus
  • Praise 2