• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:01 AM

jonbaekis00
  • jonbaekis00
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looking to get a set of rims after seeing the Fuel consumption increase of 20 inch vs 18 inch

so.. going with stock size 18 inch

basic specs 114.3 x 5 pcd 7-9J width

Looking at the above brands 

Mahom 18 inch (new) @ Hock Seng Wah Tyres

Priced at $690 for set of 4 inclusive install & balance (from carousell)

SSW 18 inch (used) @ carousell 

Price $400 / set no labour incl.

Vossen : can't find any on carousell that is 114.3 x5 18 inch 

any opinions from mcf is appreciated.. open to offers too can email to jonbaekis@gmail.com

Posted 24 June 2019 - 09:24 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

frankily speaking i have not tried any of the above

reference your above option $690 over $400 i will definitely go for $690 which is the Business selling which should i encountered any issue i have a Shop to go back to seek for clarification or Solutions

unlike On line sales is basically we buy what we see and wthout any installtions (you need to pay for the Installation cost )

just MHO

just to add on

most Vossen wheels sold in your Shore are replica ( i am not aginst replica wheels , some of them are also Good Qualities)

Edited by Roberttan, 24 June 2019 - 09:28 AM.

Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:55 PM

jonbaekis00
  • jonbaekis00
    Clutched
    Author Image

frankily speaking i have not tried any of the above
reference your above option $690 over $400 i will definitely go for $690 which is the Business selling which should i encountered any issue i have a Shop to go back to seek for clarification or Solutions
unlike On line sales is basically we buy what we see and wthout any installtions (you need to pay for the Installation cost )
just MHO
just to add on
most Vossen wheels sold in your Shore are replica ( i am not aginst replica wheels , some of them are also Good Qualities)

Actually that 690 went down the toilet. it was 690 after trade in and not willing to trade in rim... haiyo

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:20 AM

Roberttan
  • Roberttan
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Actually that 690 went down the toilet. it was 690 after trade in and not willing to trade in rim... haiyo

$690 is after trade in your old wheel ?

do not understand your not willing to trade in wheel ?

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:24 AM

jonbaekis00
  • jonbaekis00
    Clutched
    Author Image

$690 is after trade in your old wheel ?
do not understand your not willing to trade in wheel ?

haha is just me i like to keep my stock rim in case next time i might wanna put it back

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:05 PM

Dannnn
  • Dannnn
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Vossen original is the way to go. However they only start from 19" legit

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

CLH Tyres Trading

CLH Tyres Trading  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AndyYexun  |  Neutral Newbie

Kaisen is very knowledgeable of the different tyres and the use of it. He was very patient in explaining to someone who know nothing about in this field. They are very efficient and reasonably priced. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family! Keep up the good work! » Read More

Autowerkz Remanufacturing Pte Ltd

Autowerkz Remanufacturing Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SiawSze  |  Neutral Newbie

Service and quality repair work. Affordable and efficient.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Hock Seng Wah Tyres Trading, Tyres & Rims

Quick Reply

Tags: lexus, mahom, vossen, cv3, cv7 and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users