Mahom SSW & Vossen rims , anyone tried them all?

jonbaekis00

Looking to get a set of rims after seeing the Fuel consumption increase of 20 inch vs 18 inch

so.. going with stock size 18 inch

basic specs 114.3 x 5 pcd 7-9J width

Looking at the above brands 

Mahom 18 inch (new) @ Hock Seng Wah Tyres

Priced at $690 for set of 4 inclusive install & balance (from carousell)

SSW 18 inch (used) @ carousell 

Price $400 / set no labour incl.

Vossen : can't find any on carousell that is 114.3 x5 18 inch 

any opinions from mcf is appreciated.. open to offers too can email to [email protected]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

frankily speaking i have not tried any of the above

reference your above option $690 over $400 i will definitely go for $690 which is the Business selling which should i encountered any issue i have a Shop to go back to seek for clarification or Solutions

unlike On line sales is basically we buy what we see and wthout any installtions (you need to pay for the Installation cost )

just MHO

just to add on

most Vossen wheels sold in your Shore are replica ( i am not aginst replica wheels , some of them are also Good Qualities)

Edited by Roberttan

frankily speaking i have not tried any of the above

reference your above option $690 over $400 i will definitely go for $690 which is the Business selling which should i encountered any issue i have a Shop to go back to seek for clarification or Solutions

unlike On line sales is basically we buy what we see and wthout any installtions (you need to pay for the Installation cost )

just MHO

just to add on

most Vossen wheels sold in your Shore are replica ( i am not aginst replica wheels , some of them are also Good Qualities)

Actually that 690 went down the toilet. it was 690 after trade in and not willing to trade in rim... haiyo

Actually that 690 went down the toilet. it was 690 after trade in and not willing to trade in rim... haiyo

$690 is after trade in your old wheel ?

do not understand your not willing to trade in wheel ?

$690 is after trade in your old wheel ?

do not understand your not willing to trade in wheel ?

haha is just me i like to keep my stock rim in case next time i might wanna put it back