• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 134 praises

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:32 PM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

To my eyes, this is so damn chio! Better looking than any other small SUV around. I particularly like the latest interpretation of the "tiger nose".

Probably won't make its way here cos its a Euro-centric product. Pity. 

Attached Thumbnails

• download1.jpg
  • download2.jpg
  • download4.jpg
  • download3.jpg
  • download5.jpg
  • download6.jpg
  • download7.jpg

Edited by Toeknee_33, 28 June 2019 - 05:38 PM.

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:49 PM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ACtually Kia Ceed models are serious looker but they are just solely for Europe consumption. It would be great if this model make to SG. Asia responses to this model is actually quite good but still KIA doesn't have the intention to export any of this to Asia.

BanCoe, Toeknee_33 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:37 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kiasi?

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:21 AM

Spring
Yes car looks nice but more of a HB than a crossover/suv i feel.
Toeknee_33, Uncle2, Angcheek, Inlinefour, BanCoe, Freeder, car50 and 2 other members praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:15 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes car looks nice but more of a HB than a crossover/suv i feel.

yes. the boot space is quite small. Also sloping roofline, subcompact crossover

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:56 AM

yishunite
  • Premium member
    yishunite
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I would be happy even if they just bring in the Cerato 2019 hatch (especially GT) but even that one they dowan

Edited by yishunite, 29 June 2019 - 09:57 AM.

Toeknee_33 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:59 AM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

To my eyes, this is so damn chio! Better looking than any other small SUV around. I particularly like the latest interpretation of the "tiger nose".

sometimes the buying public has other wide range of tick in the box that not only focus on aesthetics

Citroen and DS looks super nice, but the volume is small.

also the LTA is not making it any easier to get the cars in and the committed volume needs to be quite large in order for the stock inventory to be manageable.

But I have to agree, its really nice. If price correctly, its a winner.

Edited by Sdf4786k, 29 June 2019 - 10:00 AM.

Toeknee_33 praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:19 PM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yes. the boot space is quite small. Also sloping roofline, subcompact crossover

Apparently the boot can hold 426L, which is slightly larger than the Stinger's, so it's not really that small for a compact crossover.

Edited by Toeknee_33, 29 June 2019 - 12:20 PM.

Lala81 praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:22 PM

makeanewcall
  • Premium member
    makeanewcall
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Design is really attractive but c&c as the authorized dealer is a big turn off.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:38 PM

Carbon82

The overall shape and side profile reminds me of the Mercedes-Benz GLA & Infiniti Q30 somehow. Not a bad thing actually.

kia_33_04a602cb0fa60a8d.jpg

mercedes-benz_gla_250_4matic_amg_sport_p

infiniti_q30_2.2d_awd_6.jpeg

Have to agree that the newer Kia are getting much more attractive. The new grill look cleaner and more elegance than some of the big mouth monster.

kia-xceed-2019-23.jpg

image00005-1.jpg

yishunite, Toeknee_33 and Mercs praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:53 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Apparently the boot can hold 426L, which is slightly larger than the Stinger's, so it's not really that small for a compact crossover.

Cos it counts vertical air space mah. U watch the videos u know this is a boot slightly bigger than a golf at about 380L. That's about it.

But u are paying for the nice design. So must have some compromise.

426 is decent for a HB. 

I agree it's bit larger than say a toyota CHR/Hyundai Kona/Seat Arona etc. But it doesn't reach the size of a Karoq/Q3/Vezel etc

Edited by Lala81, 29 June 2019 - 12:55 PM.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The overall shape and side profile reminds me of the Mercedes-Benz GLA & Infiniti Q30 somehow. Not a bad thing actually.

kia_33_04a602cb0fa60a8d.jpg

mercedes-benz_gla_250_4matic_amg_sport_p

infiniti_q30_2.2d_awd_6.jpeg

Have to agree that the newer Kia are getting much more attractive. The new grill look cleaner and more elegance than some of the big mouth monster.

kia-xceed-2019-23.jpg

image00005-1.jpg

i30_fastback_n_035.jpg

The i30 fastback also looks nice, but its not moving.

i30_Fastback_09.jpg

Edited by Sdf4786k, 29 June 2019 - 01:01 PM.

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:06 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Seems like the boot dips lower aft the entry point. Pull things out harder.
Toeknee_33 praised this

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:12 PM

Toeknee_33
  • Premium member
    Toeknee_33
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Cos it counts vertical air space mah. U watch the videos u know this is a boot slightly bigger than a golf at about 380L. That's about it.
But u are paying for the nice design. So must have some compromise.
426 is decent for a HB.

I agree it's bit larger than say a toyota CHR/Hyundai Kona/Seat Arona etc. But it doesn't reach the size of a Karoq/Q3/Vezel etc

Wait till you see the boot of the Lexus UX - it's only slightly bigger than a letterbox! :)

Edited by Toeknee_33, 29 June 2019 - 01:12 PM.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:15 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wait till you see the boot of the Lexus UX - it's only slightly bigger than a letterbox! :)

Oh... these cars are only for those DINK family lah. Subcompact class.

I mean u really have to be quite short or have a small sized family to feel comfy in these type of vehicles.

The lexus products in their lineup for now are quite lackluster other than their sedans.

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:25 PM

makeanewcall
  • Premium member
    makeanewcall
    4th Gear
    Author Image

from the side, it actually looks like infiniti q30!

Attached Thumbnails

• INFINITI_Q30-SPORT-2.jpg

Edited by makeanewcall, 29 June 2019 - 01:25 PM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:47 PM

Knoobie
  • Premium member
    Knoobie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the latest Kia ProCeed also nice.. 

but wagon.. more so wouldn't be brought into SG..

Doesn't mean you drive a faster car, you can travel at 70kph on a clear lane 1 with a train of cars behind you...

that is what lane 2 is for..

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:21 PM

alex2jz
  • alex2jz
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

It's a really nice car, i'm stuck between this with 1.4 T-GDI engine and DCT transmission and the Vitara or new Captur.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 11:40 AM

2378howe
  • 2378howe
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

from the side, it actually looks like infiniti q30!

Totally agree! 

nice car.. 

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:53 AM

2378howe
  • 2378howe
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Asked my sales contact if KIA C&C will bring in XCeed and the response was NO.  :a-no:

[smallcry]

But, KIA C&C will bring in a new model, no idea which model yet. 

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, xceed, chio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users